ByEar 1234 is an ear training app that helps you learn to identify numerals by ear. The app offers a variety of exercises to help you improve your ability to identify numerals by ear. With regular use, you will be able to improve your skills and be able to identify numerals accurately, even in noisy environments.
So, you want to download the ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals Andorid App Summary
- How To Install & Download ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals For PC Windows 10/8/7
- ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals App Overview and Details
- Features of ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals for PC
- Whats New In this ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals?
ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals Andorid App Summary
The ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals is listed under the Education category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals is rugrammar. The current version of ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals is 1.08 with a total user count of 1293 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Feb 2, 2021 was the last date the ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 2, 2021|
|Get it On:|
ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals App Overview and Details
The announcer says the numbers out loud :
first, just numbers, then numbers from 10 to 20, etc. – It’s getting harder and harder.
And you must correctly recognize the number and type it on the on-screen numeric keypad.
The announcer girl can only help you with a simple gesture: within the framework of ASL – the American signal language. This language is used by the “English-speaking” deaf-mute. But, as soon as you get comfortable, you need to turn off the gestures and in future training use only your hearing.
Features of ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals for PC
1. Play the game with or without gestures.
2. Numbers announced from 10-20.
3. American Sign Language support.
4. Difficulty increases with each new round.
5. Get faster and faster as you progress.
6. Play against the clock or set a personal best.
7. Compare your scores with others on the leaderboard.
8. Fun and challenging gameplay.
9. Improve your mental math skills.
10. Suitable for all ages.
Whats New In this ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals?
Added support for Spanish, Chinese and Russian languages, so the new name is “ВyEar 1234”, and the old name was “English 123”. Support for English was already in the interrupted version of the program.
I found the ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals application to be incredibly helpful in improving my ability to recognize and recall numbers. The app is easy to use and the lessons are short and concise. The progress tracking feature is also very helpful in monitoring my progress. Overall, I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to improve their ability to recall numbers.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ByEar 1234 – training by ear numerals.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.