The Game of Life is a cellular automaton devised by the mathematician John Horton Conway in 1970. The “game” is a zero-player game, meaning that its evolution is determined by its initial state, devoid of any player’s interference.
In the game of life, cells on a square grid are either alive or dead. At each step in time, the following rules are applied to all cells in the grid:
1. Any live cell with fewer than two live neighbours dies, as if by loneliness.
2. Any live cell with two or three live neighbours lives on to the next generation.
3. Any live cell with more than three live neighbours dies, as if by overcrowding.
We will help you download the Game of Life LWP & Daydream for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Game of Life LWP & Daydream on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Game of Life LWP & Daydream on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Game of Life LWP & Daydream, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Game of Life LWP & Daydream, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Game of Life LWP & Daydream appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Game of Life LWP & Daydream by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Game of Life LWP & Daydream on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Game of Life LWP & Daydream On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Michael Beaton|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 10, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Game of Life LWP & Daydream Andorid App Summary
Michael Beaton is the developer of the Game of Life LWP & Daydream, and they have the app under the Personalization of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Game of Life LWP & Daydream from them is 1.0.1 with over 1176 users under the hood. With a 4.6 rating, the Game of Life LWP & Daydream is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Game of Life LWP & Daydream is Jun 10, 2015, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Game of Life LWP & Daydream on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Game of Life LWP & Daydream App Overview and Details
Conway’s Game of Life as a Live Wallpaper and Daydream!
Conway’s Game of Life is a type of cellular automaton. Each cell in the grid can be in one of two states – alive or dead – and can change between those states according to the following rules:
– a living cell with fewer than 2 neighbours will die from ‘underpopulation’
– a living cell with more than 3 neighbours will die from ‘overpopulation’
– a living cell with 2 or 3 neighbours will continue to live
– a dead cell with exactly 3 neighbours will come to life
This app lets you set an interactive Game of Life as your Live Wallpaper or Daydream. By drawing on the screen with your finger you can create new living cells wherever you please, or double tap to spawn one of many presets. By default the Game will play itself, adding new seeds when necessary to keep the Game active.
Colours, animation speed and grid properties can be changed to your liking to make the Game fit your style. LWP and Daydream settings are separate and you can choose different appearance settings for your LWP for when your device is locked.
You can even make cells pulse in different colours when you receive a notification in another app! (Requires Android 4.3 or above)
To set the wallpaper: Long-press on your homescreen -> Choose ‘Wallpapers’ -> Find and choose ‘Game of Life’ -> Press ‘Set wallpaper’.
To set the daydream: Go to your system settings -> Choose ‘Display’ -> Choose ‘Daydream’ -> Find and choose ‘Game of Life’ in the list.
For more information on Conway’s Game of Life, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway%27s_Game_of_Life – many of the shapes you will see arise in the Game are described and explained here!
If you would like to find out about upcoming features, make feature requests, or anything else, please see the Google+ community here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113955537219140914914
Game of Life is free to use and has no adverts. If you like it and would like to make a contribution there is a ‘tip jar’ in-app purchase set at $1 (or equivalent in other currencies). This does not unlock anything – it is only a donation and it is entirely optional!
Features of Game of Life LWP & Daydream for PC
a donation, however, you can do so here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EGKV6CZ48JUC4
Whats New In this Game of Life LWP & Daydream?
1.0.1 (10 June 2015):
Added support for FORM Clock Widget. The widget can now colour itself based on the colours you have chosen in your Game of Life LWP settings. (Requires FORM Clock Widget 1.2.2 or higher)
Game of Life is an amazing and mesmerizing live wallpaper and Daydream application. It is a great way to relax and escape from reality for a while. The graphics are beautiful and the gameplay is mesmerizing. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to relax and escape from reality.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Game of Life LWP & Daydream? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Game of Life LWP & Daydream to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Game of Life LWP & Daydream and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Game of Life LWP & Daydream. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Game of Life LWP & Daydream.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.