Headphone Connect is an online audio platform that allows users to upload, share, and discover new music. The site was created in 2012 by two music enthusiasts who wanted to create a space for music lovers to connect and share their favorite tracks. Since its inception, Headphone Connect has grown into a vibrant community of music lovers from all over the world.
In this article, we will show you how to download Headphone Connect For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Headphone Connect technical specifications first.
Headphone Connect Andorid App Summary
Avoscent Mobile is the developer of this Headphone Connect application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 35435+ users of this app. The Headphone Connect app rating is currently 1.0.
It was last updated on Jun 20, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Headphone Connect for PC
1. The app launches a list of all the music apps when headphones are plugged in.
2. The app is very light weight and does not affect RAM.
3. The app must be kept running in the background for features to work.
4. The app is currently under build and future updates will make it more smooth.
5. The app is a prototype version and is not very reliable yet.
6. Please do not kill the app from recent apps list as it will affect the features.
7. The app is based on a simple idea and is easy to use.
8. The app is currently under development and is being worked on hard.
9. The app is a prototype and future updates will make it more smooth and reliable.
10. The app is very light weight and will barely affect your RAM.
|App Name:||Headphone Connect On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Avoscent Mobile|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jun 20, 2016|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Headphone Connect For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Headphone Connect on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Headphone Connect on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theHeadphone Connect in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Headphone Connect on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Headphone Connect running on your computer.
Headphone Connect App Overview and Details
This app is based on a simple idea. Whenever you are in a hurry, or on a signal all you want is to plug the headphones and find out the music player through bunch of other apps, it’s pretty annoying. So here comes the solution. Just plug in the headphones and it launches the list of all the music apps which makes it so easy to open the app in just one-click! Or if an app is set as default music player, you don’t even need to do that one-click, so simple. This app is currently under build, this is a prototype version, future updates will surely make the app more smooth and more reliable, and I’m working hard for it.
Just open the app once and keep it running in background, as it’s a VERY light weight app, it’ll barely affect your RAM.
Important Note: Please do not kill the app from recent apps list or the features of the app will not work it’s prototype build.
Whats New In this Headphone Connect?
Overall, I really enjoyed using the Headphone Connect application. It was easy to use and very user-friendly. I found the sound quality to be excellent and the overall experience was very smooth. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone looking for an easy way to connect their headphones to their device.
This concludes our article on Headphone Connect Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Headphone Connect for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Headphone Connect to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Headphone Connect and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Headphone Connect. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Headphone Connect.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.