of Iron IV
Hearts of Iron IV is a grand strategy game set in the years 1936-1948. The player can choose to lead any country in the world, and attempt to achieve victory through various means, such as military conquest, diplomacy, or technological innovation. The game is extremely detailed, with a vast array of mechanics and options to consider, and can be extremely challenging for even the most experienced strategy gamers. However, for those who are up to the task, Hearts of Iron IV can provide hours of engrossing and rewarding gameplay.
Do you know the technical specifics of Hearts for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Hearts Andorid App Summary
The Hearts application developer is Melele. They listed the Hearts under the Card category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Hearts is more than 314609. With a 4.3, the latest null of the Hearts is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Hearts is Apr 24, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Hearts on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Hearts On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Hearts Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Hearts on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Hearts and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Hearts on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Hearts for PC
1. Play Hearts against three CPU opponents.
2. Four-color deck (each suit has a different color).
3. Three levels: Beginner, intermediate and advanced.
4. Includes help and play explanation.
5. Settings: Cards size, deck type (four-color or classic), cards back color, sound, animations, speed, scoreboard, table color, see names on the table cards, etc.
6. Scores: Hands, matches, best and worst, etc.
7. Achievements: They allow to achieve experiencie points.
8. Save and load game.
9. Landscape and vertical orientation.
10. Move to SD card.
Hearts App Overview and Details
– Play Hearts against three CPU
– Four-color deck (each suit has a different color)
– Three leves: Beginner, intermediate and advanced
– It includes help and play explanation
– Settings: Cards size, deck type (four-color or classic), cards back color, sound, animations, speed, scoreboard, table color, see names on the table cards,…
– Scores: Hands, matches, best and worst,…
– Achievements: They allow to achieve experiencie points
– Save and load game
– Landscape and vertical orientation
– Move to SD
– Hearts game is ended by someone reaching or going over 100 points (by default), and the winner is the player with the lowest score at this point
– A match has several hands where all the cards are dealt out one at a time, so that everyone has 13. The person who played the highest card of the suit led wins the trick and leads to the next trick
– Players’ points are added to their scoreboards at the finish of each hand
– Each heart scores one point, and the queen of spades scores 13 points
The rules settings allow changing some of this rules:
– Game points: 50 or 100 points
– The first trick is lead by the player holding the 2 of clubs (by default) or not (in this case the first hand leading player is selected aleatory)
– It’s possible to allow to play penalty points (hearts and the queen of spades) at first trcik or not
– Queen of spades breaks hearts or not
– It’s illegal or not to play queen of spades as lead card if hearts aren’t break
– Shooting the moon increases all player’ scores by 26 points or player score is reduced by 26 points
– Allow card passing or not
Other Melele games: Gin Rummy, Solitaire, Sevens, Oh Hell,…
Whats New In this Hearts?
Improved sound reproduction
Minor improvements and corrections
Hearts is an amazing application that allows you to connect with other people in a fun and unique way. With its amazing features, you can easily find new friends and make meaningful connections. I highly recommend using Hearts to connect with others and make new friends.
Downloading and installing the Hearts for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Hearts to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hearts and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hearts. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hearts.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.