Hearts Mobile is a card game that was designed to be played on mobile devices. The game is free to play, and there are in-game purchases that can be made to improve a player’s experience. Hearts Mobile is a challenging game that can be enjoyed by players of all skill levels.
In this article, we will show you how to download Hearts Mobile For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Hearts Mobile technical specifications first.
Hearts Mobile Andorid App Summary
G Soft Team is the developer of this Hearts Mobile application. It is listed under the Card category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3761520+ users of this app. The Hearts Mobile app rating is currently 2.7.9.
It was last updated on May 22, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Hearts Mobile for PC
if one or more players have less than 26 points, they will lose the amount of points they would have gained from the Shoot the moon. The game is over when one of the four players gains more or exactly 100 points. You win if you have the smallest score.
|App Name:||Hearts Mobile On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||G Soft Team|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Hearts Mobile For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Hearts Mobile on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Hearts Mobile and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Hearts Mobile andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Hearts Mobile App Overview and Details
Play a captivating game of Hearts. To win you must avoid getting the scoring cards. Or you can Shoot the Moon. The game is over when one of the four players gains more or exactly 100 points. You win if you have the smallest score. Though chance is involved you can still make the best of your cards and win. Download and play now!
– Easy to use and play
– Advanced AI players
– 3 Difficulty Levels
– Balanced rules
– Designed for both Tablets and Phones
– You can keep low and try to earn the lowest score by avoiding cards of hearts and especially by avoiding the 13-points Queen of ♠Spades.
– Another strategy is to go big and take all the hearts and the Queen of ♠Spades, in which case you “Shoot the Moon”. It will either take 26 points away or add 26 points to all your opponents. When at least one player goes over or reaches 100 points the game is over.
– The scoring cards are the cards of hearts, each worth 1 point, and the Queen of ♠Spades, worth 13 points. Whoever plays the highest card of the suit that started the trick collects the trick. The value of the cards grows in this order 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace.
– 13 cards are dealt to each player. Before every hand, each player has to choose 3 cards and pass them to another player with one exception. For every fourth hand no cards are passed. The player holding the 2♣ of clubs must lead to begin the first trick.
– Players must follow suit. If you don’t have a card of the suit which started the trick you can place any card.
– Players can start tricks with a card from any suit, with one exception: the cards of hearts. Placing a card of hearts in the trick for the first time is called breaking the hearts. Once the hearts are broken you can start a trick with a card of hearts.
– Sometimes you can collect all the scoring cards and thus you shoot the moon. In most cases you will receive 0 points and the others will each receive 26 points.
– However, if by adding 26 points to other players they gain more than 100 points, but you still lose, another solution is preferred. In this case 26 points will be subtracted from your score and all the other players will keep their scores.
– By default the set difficulty is easy. But you can change it from the main menu. To enter the main menu and to also pause the game just press on the button in the top left corner of the screen. You can change it from easy to medium, from medium to hard or from hard to easy. And the next time when you play a new hand, the AI will employ better strategies or not depending on your preferred difficulty level.
Support and Feedback
If you have any technical problems, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, don’t leave support problems in our comments – we don’t check those regularly and it will take longer to fix any issues that you might encounter. Thank you!
Last but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Hearts Mobile!
Whats New In this Hearts Mobile?
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Hearts is a card game that is typically played by four players. The game is played with a deck of 52 cards, which are divided equally between two players. The aim of the game is to score points by taking as many cards as possible until one player has no cards left. The player with the highest score at the end of the game wins. Hearts is a very popular card game, and there are many different variations of the game.
This concludes our article on Hearts Mobile Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Hearts Mobile for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Hearts Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hearts Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hearts Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hearts Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.