Tasker is a great tool for automating tasks on your Android device, but it can be a little daunting for beginners. If you’re not familiar with Tasker, or you’re just getting started, the Jewish Tasker Plugin is a great place to start.
The Jewish Tasker Plugin is a collection of Tasker profiles that are designed to make it easy for you to automate your Jewish life. The profiles are organized into categories, so you can find the ones that are right for you.
The profiles include tasks like:
– setting a Shabbat reminder
– saying the Shema
– lighting the menorah
– saying the blessings over the Hanukkah candles
Installing and using the Jewish Tasker Plugin for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Jewish Tasker Plugin Andorid App Summary
Chaim Chaikin has developed the Jewish Tasker Plugin application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Personalization category on Play Store. Jewish Tasker Plugin has over 1019 users with a great 4.4 rating overall. The latest version of Jewish Tasker Plugin is currently 2.2.
The latest upstate time of the Jewish Tasker Plugin is May 8, 2015, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Jewish Tasker Plugin on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Jewish Tasker Plugin App Overview and Details
A Tasker plugin to get the Jewish/Hebrew Date and Zmanim. Add as an action in a Tasker task or profile. Choose a location. The action will create Tasker variables for the current Jewish Date.
– Creates Tasker variables for the current Jewish Date
– Hebrew or English text
– Long date description that includes the Parsha of the week, Candle Lighting times and special days (Rosh Chodesh, Channukah etc.)
– Zmanim available as variables
Some examples of things you can do:
– Display the Jewish Date on your lock screen or launcher using DashClock (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock) with DashClock Tasker Extension (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schluderer.apps.t2d).
– Make a custom Jewish Date widget with Zoom (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.zoom) or Zooper Widget (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.zooper.zwfree&hl=en)
– Get Jewish Date notifications
– Turn your phone on Shabbos mode (Silent, airplane mode, start a clock app etc.) at candle lighting time
– Make a custom Mincha reminder before sunset complete with a button to launch Mincha on your Siddur app
– Use a combination of IFTTT (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ifttt.ifttt) and a WeMo outlet (or any other WiFi outlet) to turn your phone into a Shabbos clock that can control your house lights.
Automate Tasker actions based on Zmanim:
– Create a new profile that runs at a set time
– Use the plugin to find the zman you want to automate at
– Store in a global variable (e.g. %candleLightingTime)
– Make a new Tasker profile with the time context and set the time to the variable you created
– Add any action you want for the profile
(Tasker needs to be in advanced mode for this)
Tasker is required: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm
Note: This app does not have its own interface. You can find it in the Plugin section of Tasker when you make a new action.
Features of Jewish Tasker Plugin for PC
1. Get the current Hebrew or English date.
2. Get the current Parsha of the week.
3. Get candle lighting times.
4. Get special days (Rosh Chodesh, Channukah etc.)
5. Get zmanim available as variables.
6. Automate Tasker actions based on zmanim.
7. Store zmanim in global variables.
8. Make a custom Jewish Date widget.
9. Get Jewish Date notifications.
10. Turn your phone on Shabbos mode.
|App Name:||Jewish Tasker Plugin On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Chaim Chaikin|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 8, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Jewish Tasker Plugin On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Jewish Tasker Plugin on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Jewish Tasker Plugin. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Jewish Tasker Plugin, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Jewish Tasker Plugin?
Fix support for Israel
– Is it Shabbos, Yom Tov etc.
– Daf Yomi
(New variables will appear when you add a new action or edit an existing one)
(If you get a force close after updating try deleting and re-adding the action to your task.)
The Jewish Tasker Plugin is a great addition to anyone’s productivity toolkit. It is simple to use and helps to keep you organized and on track. The plugin is especially helpful for those who need to keep track of their Jewish holidays and tasks.
Did the guide help you download and install the Jewish Tasker Plugin for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Jewish Tasker Plugin, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Jewish Tasker Plugin to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jewish Tasker Plugin and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jewish Tasker Plugin. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jewish Tasker Plugin.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.