JJRC H36 is a small, lightweight quadcopter designed for beginner pilots. It has a simple, one-button control scheme that makes it easy to fly, and it’s durable enough to withstand a few bumps and crashes. The H36 also has a built-in camera that can capture 720p HD video, making it a great option for aerial photography and videography.
The technical specifications of the JJRC for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
JJRC Andorid App Summary
JJRC was developed by VISON ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY LTD. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download JJRC from Google Play Store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of JJRC is 1.7.5 on Play store with total users of 633940. The JJRC app has a user rating of 3.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the JJRC is Jan 11, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the JJRC on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install JJRC For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the JJRC using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the JJRC on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for JJRC here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||JJRC On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||VISON ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY LTD.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 11, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of JJRC for PC
1. The app supports controlling quadcopters to fly and view live streaming video of the camera module mounted on the quadcopter.
2. Supports recording and taking pictures.
3. Supports playback of photos and videos.
4. Supports gravity induction control.
5. Supports VR display.
6. Other features may include:
– Supporting different video resolutions (e.g. VGA, 720P, 1080P)
– Supporting photo and video capturing
– Supporting photo and video playback
– Supporting gravity induction control
– Supporting VR display
JJRC App Overview and Details
Whats New In this JJRC?
JJRC has been a great experience. I have learned a lot about robotics and programming. I have also made some great friends. I hope to continue working with JJRC in the future.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the JJRC on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This JJRC to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JJRC and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the JJRC. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JJRC.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.