join.me is a simple, fast, and secure way to have a meeting. You don’t need to create an account or download any software. Just enter your meeting code into any browser, and you’re in. join.me is perfect for ad-hoc meetings, team collaboration, or client presentations.
We will help you download the join.me – Simple Meetings for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install join.me – Simple Meetings on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install join.me – Simple Meetings on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for join.me – Simple Meetings on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the join.me – Simple Meetings as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||join.me – Simple Meetings On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||GoTo Technologies USA, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 23, 2020|
|Get it On:|
join.me – Simple Meetings Andorid App Summary
GoTo Technologies USA, Inc. is the developer of the join.me – Simple Meetings, and they have the app under the Business of Google Play Store. The latest version of the join.me – Simple Meetings from them is 188.8.131.529 with over 2563071 users under the hood. With a 3.6 rating, the join.me – Simple Meetings is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the join.me – Simple Meetings is Nov 23, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the join.me – Simple Meetings on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
join.me – Simple Meetings App Overview and Details
Stay connected everywhere with join.me! join.me includes audio and video conferencing by phone or internet (VoIP) so you can see and hear anything in real time… on your time. Share your screen with participants while using audio and video at the same time. You can zoom in and see the details of every discussion – even on your phone. Whether at home, at the airport, in the coffee shop – everyone can join in the conversation with join.me.
Host meetings with a single tap! join.me lets you host audio calls, video calls, and share your screen* and any of your apps. Just one tap starts a scheduled meeting, a spontaneous meeting, or a conference call.
Join a meeting, call, or video conference instantly from anywhere. Just type in the meeting code and you’re on the same page, even if you’re hundreds of miles away.
When you’re ready to share your screen*, start your meeting and tap the screenshare button! Now your attendees can see the screen of your Android phone or tablet. Open Docs, Sheets, Slides, websites, or whatever! Attendees can follow and see everything you do. Want to share the spotlight? Pass the presenter role off to another attendee from your phone or tablet.
Unlimited conference calling. Whether presenting during a meeting or just using join.me audio, there are never any limits or hidden charges. With join.me PRO, take your calls to the next level with a dedicated conference line and local dial in numbers in the US and more than 45 countries.**
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
• In-meeting chat with all participants at once or individually
• Talk to attendees using VoIP
• Zoom in and out of the shared screen
• See who’s attending
• Meeting lock for extra security
• Schedule meetings right from the app
EVEN MORE WITH PRO
• Create your own personal link (join.me/yourname)
• Video conferencing for up to 10 participants
• Set your personal, branded background image
• Swap presenters during meetings
• Includes full access to join.me desktop version too
* Screen sharing is supported on Android 5.0 and higher.
** Roaming, data and other applicable operator or carrier charges/fees may apply.
Optimized for Android 4.4 and higher.
Features of join.me – Simple Meetings for PC
to the join.me desktop app when you need a bigger screen*
1. Start meetings with a single tap
2. Host audio calls, video calls, and share your screen* and any of your apps
3. Join a meeting, call, or video conference instantly from anywhere
4. Unlimited conference calling
5. Schedule meetings right from the app
6. In-meeting chat with all participants at once or individually
7. Talk to attendees using VoIP
8. Zoom in and out of the shared screen
9. See who’s attending
10. Meeting lock for extra security
Whats New In this join.me – Simple Meetings?
• Bug fixes and improvements
join.me is a simple, easy-to-use online meeting application that can help you and your team to stay connected and productive. With join.me, you can hold online meetings with up to 10 participants, share your screen, and chat with your team. join.me is a great tool for online collaboration and can help you to stay connected with your team, no matter where they are located.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the join.me – Simple Meetings? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This join.me – Simple Meetings to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for join.me – Simple Meetings and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the join.me – Simple Meetings. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the join.me – Simple Meetings.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.