Mediabyte is an online whiteboard that helps you collaborate with your team. It’s simple to use and doesn’t require any installation. With Mediabyte, you can easily share your ideas with others and work together on projects.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Mediabyte Whiteboard for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Mediabyte Whiteboard On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 21, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Mediabyte Whiteboard Andorid App Summary
The Mediabyte Whiteboard was developed by the popular developer agency named Mediabyte. They have the Mediabyte Whiteboard in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.4, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 259623 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Mediabyte Whiteboard latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 21, 2020 was the last date the Mediabyte Whiteboard was updated with new features. If you want to use the Mediabyte Whiteboard on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Mediabyte Whiteboard using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Mediabyte Whiteboard For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Mediabyte Whiteboard using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Mediabyte Whiteboard on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Mediabyte Whiteboard here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Mediabyte Whiteboard for PC
-Up to 2 free sessions per day
-Draw on the board and have it show up on other Mediabyte Whiteboard users in real time
-The app makes you feel that you are in the same room as your teammates
-Add a drawing such as a house plan, software diagrams, electrical drawing and draw over them
-Pass the pen to your joined users to let them convey their ideas
-Great for sharing software ideas, architectural drawings, business ideas, sports plays, you name it
-Connect with Mediabyte Whiteboard user on other platforms
-Perfect companion with voice/video solutions
-Available for iOS and Windows 10 devices
Mediabyte Whiteboard App Overview and Details
*** Mediabyte Whiteboard is the perfect tool for working from home or remotely ***
** Limited time only: Up to 2 free session per day **
Mediabyte Whiteboard is an object based real-time whiteboard communication tool. It’s the perfect tool for communicating with remote workers, clients, or students. Draw on the board and have it show up on other Mediabyte Whiteboard users in real time. The app makes you feel that you are in the same room as your teammates. Add a drawing such as a house plan, software diagrams, electrical drawing and draw over them. Pass the pen to your joined users to let them convey their ideas. Great for sharing software ideas, architectural drawings, business ideas, sports plays, you name it! Connect with Mediabyte Whiteboard user on other platforms. Perfect companion with voice/video solutions.
Also available for iOS and Windows 10 devices.
– Object based. Move and delete objects.
– Background image support.
– Stroke to Vector tool. Create rectangles, ellipse, lines and triangles using strokes and have them automatically convert to vector versions!
– Rotate feature. Rotate rectangle, ellipse and triangles.
– Text object can be resized by dragging the text handles.
– Scale the whiteboard area. Use two fingers pinch/pan gesture.
– Pan the whiteboard area. Use two fingers to move the view.
Whats New In this Mediabyte Whiteboard?
Overall, Mediabyte is an excellent whiteboard application that is easy to use and provides a great user experience. The application is well-designed and provides all of the features that users would expect in a whiteboard application. Additionally, Mediabyte is very stable and performs well, even when used with multiple users simultaneously. Overall, I highly recommend Mediabyte for anyone looking for a great whiteboard application.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Mediabyte Whiteboard of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Mediabyte Whiteboard to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mediabyte Whiteboard and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mediabyte Whiteboard. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mediabyte Whiteboard.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.