A medical abbreviation dictionary is a comprehensive reference guide to medical abbreviations. The dictionary includes both common and obscure abbreviations used in the medical field. It is an essential tool for both medical professionals and students.
The medical abbreviation dictionary is an invaluable resource for understanding medical terminology. The dictionary includes a comprehensive list of abbreviations, with both common and obscure abbreviations used in the medical field. It is an essential tool for both medical professionals and students.
The medical abbreviation dictionary is a comprehensive reference guide to medical abbreviations. The dictionary includes both common and obscure abbreviations used in the medical field. It is an essential tool for both medical professionals and students. The medical abbreviation dictionary is a valuable resource for understanding
The technical specifications of the Medical Abbreviations Dictionary for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Medical Abbreviations Dictionary Andorid App Summary
Medical Abbreviations Dictionary was developed by rikpart and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Medical Abbreviations Dictionary from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Medical Abbreviations Dictionary is 0.0.7 on Play store with total users of 2287. The Medical Abbreviations Dictionary app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Medical Abbreviations Dictionary is May 23, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Medical Abbreviations Dictionary on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Medical Abbreviations Dictionary For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Medical Abbreviations Dictionary using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Medical Abbreviations Dictionary on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Medical Abbreviations Dictionary here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Medical Abbreviations Dictionary On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 23, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Medical Abbreviations Dictionary for PC
1. Contains all medical abbreviations and their full forms
2. Provides important information related to the medical field
3. Offers a search option to find specific terms
4. Ideal for educational purposes
5. Very user-friendly
Medical Abbreviations Dictionary App Overview and Details
Contain all the medical related abbreviation with their full form and some of the important information related to this field.It helps you for the education as well as other related purpose.Search option is also availble to find out any related term which you want to find out.
Whats New In this Medical Abbreviations Dictionary?
The Medical Abbreviations Dictionary is a comprehensive application that contains a comprehensive list of medical abbreviations. It is a useful tool for healthcare professionals and students. The application is easy to use and helps to improve communication between healthcare professionals.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Medical Abbreviations Dictionary on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Medical Abbreviations Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Medical Abbreviations Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Medical Abbreviations Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Medical Abbreviations Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.