A Medical Dictionary is a comprehensive reference tool that provides clear, concise definitions for thousands of medical terms. It includes pronunciations, illustrations, and etymologies to help users understand the meanings of medical words. The dictionary also includes appendices on medical abbreviations and symbols, common drugs, and medical organizations.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Medical Dictionary by Farlex for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Medical Dictionary by Farlex For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Medical Dictionary by Farlex on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Medical Dictionary by Farlex using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Medical Dictionary by Farlex so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Medical Dictionary by Farlex on your computer.
|App Name:||Medical Dictionary by Farlex On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||TheFreeDictionary.com – Farlex|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 14, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Medical Dictionary by Farlex Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Medical Dictionary by Farlex in the Medical category. You can download and install Medical Dictionary by Farlex on your Android phone from there. TheFreeDictionary.com – Farlex is the developer of Medical Dictionary by Farlex who made this app.
3.0.1 is the latest version of Medical Dictionary by Farlex that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 455112. Plus, you’ll see that Medical Dictionary by Farlex has a good user rating of 4.5.
You can install the latest version of Medical Dictionary by Farlex, which is Sep 14, 2021 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Medical Dictionary by Farlex on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Medical Dictionary by Farlex for PC
multiple platforms, with top ratings from users and experts.
– Medical Dictionary by Farlex is the perfect free medical app for doctors, nurses, medical education students, and health care consumers.
– This is NOT a preview or a trial version, and there is no “locked” content. Open the app and immediately access all content.
– No subscriptions required!
Medical Dictionary by Farlex App Overview and Details
Medical Dictionary by Farlex gives you free, instant access to 180,000+ definitions of medical terminology and more than 12,000 images from sources trusted by doctors and healthcare professionals, including McGraw-Hill, Houghton Mifflin, and more.
Whether you’re a physician, nurse, medical student, or just want to learn more about healthcare terminology, this free medical dictionary app will help you find clear, in-depth medical definitions from more than a dozen medical encyclopedias and dictionaries on various disciplines, including entries on:
Tests and procedures
Medical research topics
+ much more…
WHAT YOU GET:
* Search 180,000+ medical terms from top sources.
* Access 40,000+ entries offline.
* View 12,000+ images, including detailed photos, diagrams, and X-rays.
* Find meanings for thousands of medical abbreviations and acronyms.
* Get info on 4,000 over-the-counter and prescription drugs in a comprehensive drug guide.
* Play 50,000+ audio pronunciations for both American and British speakers in online mode.
* Add unlimited bookmarks.
* Use native voice search to look up a word just by saying it (with supported devices).
* View search suggestions as you type.
* Use advanced searches like “Starts with,” “Ends with,” and more.
* See your recent searches.
* Share dictionary pages via social networks, email, and text (with supported devices).
User-friendly, comprehensive, and authoritative: Medical Dictionary by Farlex is the perfect free medical app for doctors, nurses, medical education students, and health care consumers. This is NOT a preview or a trial version, and there is no “locked” content. Open the app and immediately access all content — no subscriptions required!
How do we do it?
TheFreeDictionary.com – Farlex apps have been downloaded tens of millions times across multiple platforms, with top ratings after hundreds of thousands of reviews. We work with the best publishers to bring together trusted content in the most comprehensive, authoritative dictionary apps on the market. Our flagship app is The Free Dictionary (TFD), powered by TheFreeDictionary.com. Find our other apps by searching “Dictionary by Farlex” in Google Play.
Whats New In this Medical Dictionary by Farlex?
* Bug fixes
Medical Dictionary by Farlex is an excellent application that provides users with a comprehensive medical dictionary. The dictionary is easy to use and is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to learn more about medical terminology.
That’s it! That’s how you download Medical Dictionary by Farlex on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Medical Dictionary by Farlex to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Medical Dictionary by Farlex and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Medical Dictionary by Farlex. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Medical Dictionary by Farlex.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.