A medical dictionary is a compilation of medical terms with definitions. It can be used by healthcare professionals, patients, and the general public. A medical dictionary is also known as a medical lexicon, medical terminology, or medical glossary.
The technical specifications of the Medical Dictionary for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Medical Dictionary Andorid App Summary
Medical Dictionary was developed by Faith More and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Medical Dictionary from Google Play store under the Education category. The latest version of Medical Dictionary is 1.6 on Play store with total users of 1012. The Medical Dictionary app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Medical Dictionary is Aug 26, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Medical Dictionary on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Medical Dictionary App Overview and Details
Medicopedia is a Medical Dictionary that gives you free access to more than 150,000 medical definitions, terminology and abbreviations in all branches of medicine.
This free app is useful for all professionals in the medical field, practicing physician, nurse, student or just plain curious, it have clear definitions of medical terminology. Search across multiple disciplines including :
? Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
? Cardiac Electrophysiology
? Endocrinology and Metabolism
? Epidemiology and Public Health
? Gastro enterology
? Histology Cytology
? Medical and Interventional Imaging
? Reproductive Medicine
? work Medicine
? Emergency Medicine
? Sports Medicine
? General medicine
? Legal Medicine and medical expertise
? Physical medicine
? physical medicine and functional rehabilitation
? Alternative Medicine
? Nutrition and Dietetics
? Medical care
? telemedicine Telesurgery
¦ 150,000+ definitions offline (no internet required)
¦ Nice clean and fast interface for iPhone and iPad
¦ Advanced search engine
¦ Add unlimited Bookmarks
Features of Medical Dictionary for PC
¦ History function
¦ Email definitions
¦ Share definitions on social media
1. 150,000+ definitions offline (no internet required)
2. Nice clean and fast interface for iPhone and iPad
3. Advanced search engine
4. Add unlimited bookmarks
5. History function
6. Email definitions
7. Share definitions on social media
How To Install & Download Medical Dictionary For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Medical Dictionary for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Medical Dictionary.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Medical Dictionary on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Medical Dictionary and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Medical Dictionary on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Medical Dictionary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Faith More|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Medical Dictionary?
The medical dictionary application is a comprehensive resource for medical terms and definitions. The application is easy to use and allows users to search for terms by keyword or alphabetically. The medical dictionary application is a valuable tool for healthcare professionals and students.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Medical Dictionary on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Medical Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Medical Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Medical Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Medical Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.