Do you often forget the words you learn? With Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer, you can improve your vocabulary and never forget a word again! This app is the perfect tool for learners of all levels. With a database of over 2,000 words, Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer is sure to help you improve your vocabulary skills.
The technical specifications of the Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer Andorid App Summary
- Download & Install Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- Features of Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer for PC
- Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer?
Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer Andorid App Summary
Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer was developed by anthorlop and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer is 3.4.1 on Play store with total users of 12481. The Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer is Jul 21, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer for PC
Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer App Overview and Details
Build and learn the vocabulary of some languages quickly.
English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Galician, Catalan, Basque, Valencian, Arabic, Chinese, Hindi, Greek, Danish, Russian, Korean, Turkish, Dutch, Bengali, Vietnamese, Romanian, Japanese, Polish, Bulgarian, Czech, Estonian, Finnish, Indonesian, Hebrew, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Persian, Swedish, Malay, Slovenian, Slovak, Ukrainian
Memory Words is a new application with which you can learn the vocabulary of a language
in a progressive way. Adding words or import them and Memory Words remember you their
translations so you can memorize them easily.
– Group the words into categories
You can organize your vocabulary by categories to have it more orderly.
– Translate and listen to your words
The application has a translator that will help you learn the translation of each word added.
You can also hear the translations.
– Sound player to improve your pronunciation
You can hear the pronunciations for each category of every word by a player. Put on your headphones and listen to your vocabulary anytime, anywhere.
– Export to PDF
Export your vocabulary to a PDF file for viewing from a computer or other device, so you can print it to paper to study the traditional way .
– Share your vocabulary with a friend
You can import or export your vocabulary to a file for later pass it by email or other way.
– Test yourself
From Memory Words you can configure tests to check your vocabulary and what words you need to keep reminding and which have already memorized . There are two types of tests, writing his translation or just showing them.
– Learn languages according to your needs
You can configure your tests to run automatically as you prefer. You can specify which days and what time you want them to remember the words.
– Perform tests at any time
You can do a test manually at any time by selecting the desired categories and the number of words on which you want to study.
– Check your results on an interactive calendar
From a calendar you can create, delete or revise automatic tests.
– Play Games
You can play games to learn new words and save it easily and quickly. Tetramino’s words (create words with letters falling), intruder word …
– Check statistics
You can also view statistics of successes and failures of the test you make to assess your learning.
– New Widget
You can put a widget in your device desktop and learn new words every day
– Web sync
Now you can sync your vocabularies with your gmail account and manage it from web.
Whats New In this Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer?
Overall, Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer is an excellent application that can help you improve your vocabulary. The interface is easy to use, and the exercises are challenging and fun. I highly recommend this application for anyone who wants to improve their vocabulary skills.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Memory Words – Vocabulary Trainer.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.