A rainlogger is a device that records the amount of rainfall that falls on a specific location. This information can be used to help predict weather patterns, track the progress of a storm, and more.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Rainlogger for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Rainlogger For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Rainlogger for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Rainlogger.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Rainlogger on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Rainlogger and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Rainlogger on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Rainlogger On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 24, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Rainlogger Andorid App Summary
The Rainlogger was developed by the popular developer agency named AppLove. They have the Rainlogger in the Weather category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 0.4.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 29712 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Rainlogger latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 24, 2016 was the last date the Rainlogger was updated with new features. If you want to use the Rainlogger on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Rainlogger using the emulator later on.
Rainlogger App Overview and Details
Use Rainlogger to quickly log the rainfall data that is captured by your rain gauges.
* Shows all historical data of observed precipitation.
* Ability to add multiple rain meters.
* Add or edit rain gauges with a GPS coordinate.
* Ability to add more than one reading in a day.
* Edit previously added rainfall readings.
* Add rainfall readings in inches or millimeters.
* View charts to visualize your rainfall readings.
* Export readings to work with them in your favourite spreadsheet program.
* Offline – you don’t have to be connected to the internet to input readings.
* No account needed – you don’t have to create an account to use Rainlogger, just start the app and start to add your rainfall readings. You can easily sign up for a free account if you want to sync your data.
Please note that we are not responsible for any loss of data that you entered in Rainlogger.
Please note that you can sign in with Facebook or Google+ or Sign up for a free Rainlogger account if you don’t want to use the Facebook or Google+ sign in options. This is totally optional you can use Rainlogger without any account.
Features of Rainlogger for PC
1. Shows all historical data of observed precipitation.
2. Ability to add multiple rain meters.
3. Add or edit rain gauges with a GPS coordinate.
4. Ability to add more than one reading in a day.
5. Edit previously added rainfall readings.
6. Add rainfall readings in inches or millimeters.
7. View charts to visualize your rainfall readings.
8. Export readings to work with them in your favourite spreadsheet program.
9. Offline – you don’t have to be connected to the internet to input readings.
10. No account needed – you don’t have to create an account to use Rainlogger, just start the app and start to add your rainfall readings.
Whats New In this Rainlogger?
We gave Rainlogger a fresh new look, with an improved user interface. We rebuild it from the ground up and as we progressed we fixed a lot of issues, thank you for all that contributed to this release. We hope that you will enjoy the new and improved Rainlogger.
Rainlogger is a great application that helps you keep track of the weather. It is very accurate and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is interested in tracking weather conditions.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Rainlogger of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Rainlogger to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Rainlogger and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Rainlogger. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Rainlogger.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.