Whim Music is a music streaming service that offers a unique and personalized experience for each user. We believe that everyone should have access to the music they love, and our goal is to make discovering and listening to music as easy and fun as possible. With Whim Music, you can explore a curated selection of hand-picked songs and albums, or create your own custom stations based on your favorite artists and genres. We also offer exclusive content from emerging artists, and our team of experts is always on hand to help you find the perfect soundtrack for any occasion. Whether you’re a music lover or a newbie, Whim Music is the perfect way to experience the joy of music.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Whim Music for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Whim Music For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Whim Music on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Whim Music, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Whim Music app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Whim Music Andorid App Summary
Under the Music & Audio category on Google Play store, Whim Music has over 14468385 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Whim Music has developed the Whim Music and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 552.
Until this latest version, Whim Music has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.7. This latest version was last updated on Aug 13, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Whim Music on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Whim Music On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Whim Music|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Aug 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Whim Music for PC
1. Search for free music or podcasts online
2. Browse free music or trending podcasts from top charts
3. Daily curated playlists for free music
4. Voice search for free music
5. Sync your playlists and music collection across your devices
6. Sync your podcast subscriptions across your devices
7. Follow our curated playlists
8. Download music from your personal Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, from public podcasts and from Whim under Creative Commons licenses
9. Offline music for online music and your music from Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Whim and podcasts
Whim Music App Overview and Details
Search for Free Music Online
• Search for free music or podcasts online
• Browse free music or trending podcasts from top charts
• Daily curated playlists for free music
• Voice search for free music
Sync and Manage Your Personal Playlists and Our Curated Playlists
• Sync your playlists and music collection across your devices
• Sync your podcast subscriptions across your devices
• Follow our curated playlists
This app fully complies with API Terms of Service from all YouTube’s social network services. You cannot download videos from YouTube’s social network media nor playing them in the background. You can only download music from your personal Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, from public podcasts and from Whim under Creative Commons licenses.
This app provides music download and offline music for online music and your music from Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Whim and podcasts. All downloadable music are provided by Whim under Creative Commons license.
Whats New In this Whim Music?
Whim Music is the perfect music application for people who want to have control over their music. With Whim Music, you can create your own playlists, choose your own songs, and control the volume. You can also listen to your music offline. Whim Music is the perfect application for people who want to have control over their music.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Whim Music of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Whim Music to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Whim Music and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Whim Music. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Whim Music.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.