If you’re looking for a unique and affordable way to see the world, look no further than Fripito. This innovative company offers photo guides for travelers on a budget. With Fripito, you can explore your destination like a local, without spending a fortune.
Fripito’s photo guides are created by experienced photographers who know the best spots to capture amazing photos. They’ll take you to hidden gems and show you how to get the most out of your camera. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced photographer, Fripito has a guide for you.
Best of all, Fripito is affordable and easy to use. You can choose from a variety of different guide packages, and there are no hidden
The latest Fripito photo guides for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Fripito photo guides Andorid App Summary
Fripito Corp has developed the Fripito photo guides for Android. You can find it under the Photography category on Play Store. Since its inception, Fripito photo guides has got over 15023+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.7 rating and the latest version of it is 2.2.6
The latest update of Fripito photo guides is Jun 25, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Fripito photo guides App Overview and Details
Fripito brings you travel guides specifically crafted for photo enthusiasts by local photographers based on great photos with useful photo and travel tips, offline maps and recommendations for locations including EXIF, GPS, time of the best light.
Appnation VI @ CES 2015 finalist. Chosen to Web Summit ALPHA 2015 program
“Fripito is an interesting idea that gives you insight into new areas through photo guides” 148apps.com
“If you’re looking to plan your dream photography trip, this might be the only app you need” Photography by Jacquelynn Buck
Top 7 travel start-up of Web Summit 2015 by Travel Extra magazine
PLAN YOUR DREAM PHOTO TRIP
Fripito includes photo guides for hundreds of destinations around the world offering not only detailed information about accommodation, food and transport, but mainly tips on where to find interesting spots, local light conditions, recommended equipment and camera settings for a fraction of the price of printed tourist guides.
TRAVEL LIKE A PHOTOGRAPHER
Fripito was made for photographers by photographers. It does not matter if you prefer your mobile phone camera or top of the line DSLR. Your experience does not matter either. What matters is to be in the right place at the right time, to catch the perfect light. That is why you will find no dry descriptions of historical monuments and tourist spots in our guides. What you will find are directions to quiet and interesting spots with instructions on how to capture their authentic atmosphere and spirit.
LOCAL GIDES TIPS
Our photo guides are made by locals and every Fripito user can comment on the photographs and texts of our guides and help keep the information up-to-date. All published pictures and information are verified by a team of editors, ensuring the application offers only correct and up-to-date material.
ALWAYS WITH YOU
Fripito is an application for both iPhone and iPad. It will travel with you anywhere you go. You can download all the necessary data to your device before your trip eliminating the need for Internet connection or signal coverage, making it easy to consult our guides in the middle of Africa, Peru’s deserts or Greenland’s glaciers.
CREATE YOUR OWN GUIDE
Fripito is open to all photographers willing to share their good experiences. All you have to do is contact us and create your own guide using the provided template. After your guide is reviewed by our editors, it will be uploaded to the application and you can join the growing team of authors selling their guides on Fripito.
Most popular photo guides:
– Enchanting Prague
– Magical and mysterious Paris
– My private New York
– Walks through China
– Magical Iceland
– London, South of the River
– Safari in South Africa
– Bohemian Switzerland
– Bohemian Paradise
– Moravian Tuscany
– Wine and Sun under Palava Hills
– Sao Miguel Azores
– Canary Islands
– Western Sicily
– Bolivia – Altiplano
– Welcome to Arizona
Features of Fripito photo guides for PC
guides you need for offline use, meaning no roaming charges abroad. And if that is not enough, we also offer GPS coordinates and time of the best light for each location.
1. Guides specifically crafted for photo enthusiasts by local photographers.
2. Offline maps and recommendations for locations with EXIF, GPS, and time of the best light.
3. Appnation VI @ CES 2015 finalist.
4. Chosen to Web Summit ALPHA 2015 program.
5. 148apps.com: “If you’re looking to plan your dream photography trip, this might be the only app you need.”
6. Photography by Jacquelynn Buck: “If you’re looking to plan your dream photography trip, this might be the only app you need.”
7. Travel Extra magazine: “Top 7 travel start-up of Web Summit 2015.”
8. Guides made by locals with user-generated content.
9. Offline use and GPS coordinates for each location.
10. Time of the best light for each location.
Install “Fripito photo guides” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Fripito photo guides on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Fripito photo guides on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Fripito photo guides and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Fripito photo guides as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Fripito photo guides On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fripito Corp|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 25, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Fripito photo guides?
Fixed crash after app launch. Sorry. 🙁
Overall, Fripito is a great way to explore new places and learn about the culture and history of a destination. The guides are informative and engaging, and the photos are beautiful. I would highly recommend Fripito to anyone looking for a unique travel experience.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Fripito photo guides for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Fripito photo guides to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fripito photo guides and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fripito photo guides. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fripito photo guides.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.