Fruit Radar is an app that helps you find fruit trees in your area. It uses your location to find fruit trees in your area and shows you how to get to them. It also includes a guide to fruit trees and their fruits.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Fruit Radar for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Fruit Radar For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Fruit Radar for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Fruit Radar.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Fruit Radar on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Fruit Radar and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Fruit Radar on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Fruit Radar On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nicco Kunzmann|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Aug 22, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Fruit Radar Andorid App Summary
The Fruit Radar was developed by the popular developer agency named Nicco Kunzmann. They have the Fruit Radar in the Travel & Local category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is v1.233, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3514 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Fruit Radar latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 22, 2020 was the last date the Fruit Radar was updated with new features. If you want to use the Fruit Radar on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Fruit Radar using the emulator later on.
Fruit Radar App Overview and Details
Find plants and share them online!
You have your phone with you all the time. When you find an edible plant, you like to share with others, you can record location, type and a photo. Later, when you have Internet, you can upload it to the map of free plants to eat: Mundraub.org.
– Collect all plant data offline
– Integrated map to find plants
– Notifications when plants are nearby
– Plants and map in offline mode
– Plant sources: FruitMap.org, Mundraub.org, Na-Ovoce.cz
– Publish plants to Mundraub.org and Na-Ovoce.cz
– CAMERA to take a photo of the plant
– GPS to auto-fill the location
– INTERNET to upload the plant and display a map
– STORAGE (optional) to save the plants as JSON in an exportable format and save the app log so you can help us when the app crashes
– VIBRATE (optional) to be notified about plants nearby
This app is open-source! We value your contributions – see it as your app.
Translate the app to your language:
Report bugs and discuss features:
View and improve the source code:
View the latest changes:
License: GNU General Public License version 3
Features of Fruit Radar for PC
– Share edible plant finds with others
– Record location, type and photo of plant
– View a map of plant locations
– Receive notifications when plants are nearby
– View plant data offline
– Export plant data to JSON
– Vibrate when plants are nearby
– Open-source app
Whats New In this Fruit Radar?
Add translations in Basque
Overall, Fruit Radar is a fun and interesting application that can be used to help locate nearby fruit trees. The application is easy to use and can be helpful for people who are looking for ways to add more fruit to their diet. Fruit Radar is also a great tool for learning about the different types of fruit trees that are available in your area.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Fruit Radar of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Fruit Radar to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fruit Radar and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fruit Radar. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fruit Radar.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.