FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc is the most comprehensive machinist calculation software on the market. It was designed by machinists for machinists, and has all the features you need to accurately calculate machining operations. With FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc, you can quickly and easily calculate speeds, feeds, and depths of cut, as well as other machining parameters. FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc is an essential tool for any machinist.
This article is all about helping you get to know the FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc Andorid App Summary
Under the Productivity category on Google Play store, FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc has over 3697 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Zero_Divide has developed the FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.2.1.
Until this latest version, FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.7. This latest version was last updated on Aug 21, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc for PC
★ Tapping Tools: Tapping Straight Shank Drill, Tapping Chuck, Tapping Arbor
1. CNC Milling and Turning Speed and Feed Calculator (Wizard)
2. Absolutely the best CNC machinist speed and feed app around.
3. Calculate Speeds and Feeds simply by choosing your work and tool material.
4. No need to know any numbers.
5. FSWizard will automatically use recommended cutting speed and chipload for machining with a variety of indexed and solid endmills, drills, taps etc.
6. Check our HSMAdvisor+FSWizard PRO bundle: http://hsmadvisor.com/index.php?page=FSWizard_H
7. Improve machining productivity and optimize cutter life.
8. Calulate Chip Thinning and HSM – High Speed Machining.
9. Find out the optimum machining depth of cut and width of cut parameters.
10. FSWizard Machinist app has following features:
– Milling Speeds and Feeds. HSM. High Speed Machining, Chip Thinning.
– Ball Nose Endmill Speeds and Feeds
– Drilling and Tapping Speeds and Feeds
– Tapping thread Engagement and Best Tap Drill selection for both Imperial and Metric Taps
– Drill charts for both imperial and metric systems
– Tap drill charts for most common imperial
FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc App Overview and Details
CNC Milling and Turning Speed and Feed Calculator (Wizard)
Absolutely the best CNC machinist speed and feed app around.
Calculate Speeds and Feeds simply by choosing your work and tool material.
No need to know any numbers.
FSWizard will automatically use recommended cutting speed and chipload for machining with a variety of indexed and solid endmills, drills, taps etc.
Check our HSMAdvisor+FSWizard PRO bundle: http://hsmadvisor.com/index.php?page=FSWizard_H
★ Made for CNC Machinists by a CNC Machinist Zero_Divide – the creator of a popular line of Machine Shop Productivity apps. ★
Improve machining productivity and optimize cutter life.
Calulate Chip Thinning and HSM – High Speed Machining.
Find out the optimum machining depth of cut and width of cut parameters.
FSWizard Machinist app has following features:
★ Milling Speeds and Feeds. HSM. High Speed Machining, Chip Thinning.
★ Ball Nose Endmill Speeds and Feeds
★ Drilling and Tapping Speeds and Feeds
★ Tapping thread Engagement and Best Tap Drill selection for both Imperial and Metric Taps
★ Drill charts for both imperial and metric systems
★ Tap drill charts for most common imperial and metric taps.
★ Tap drill charts for BSP and NPT pipe threads.
★ HeliCoil Threaded inserts information
★ Imperial and Metric Flat Head Screw reference
★ Imperial and Metric Socket Head Cap Screw reference
★ Interactive GD&T Reference. With definitions for Flatness, Position, Fetaure Frame, etc
★ Oblique Triangle Calculator
★ Fillet Calculator: Calculate fillet between two lines
★ Bolt Circle, Particial Circle and Line (polar points) calculators
★ Countersink/ Drill point Calculator
★ True Position Calculator
★ Scientific Calculator with trig functions and brackets.
★ Milling Tools available: Solid Endmill, Indexed Endmill and Facemill, Solid and Indexed drills
★ Drilling Tools: Jobber Drill, Hi-Performance Parabolic Drill, Spade Drill, Reamer
★ Turning Tools: Profiling and Grooving
Charts: Drill chart, Imperial, Metric,Pipe Tap charts are also included in free version.
FSWizard works with both metric and imperial units.
For the full list of materials please visit:
Some of materials that come with FSWizard PRO:
1) Very soft low-carbon steels. (135 HB)
Very Low Carbon Steel 120HB
2) Free cutting magnetic steels (120-210 HB)
1018 Carbon Steel (175-200 HB)
A-36 Hot Roll Steel 160-220 HB
Low Carbon Steel 5-20Rc
3) Structural steels, Low to medium carbon steels (<0.5%C) (135 -165 HB) 1015, Ck 15, C16(111 HB) 1043, 1045, C45, Hot/cold Rolled(162 HB) 4) High-carbon and ordinary low-alloy steels. Medium-Hard (165 -210 HB) 4140 Alloy Steel 250-300 HB 5) Normal tool steels.Hard-quenching and tempering steels. (210-270 HB) Low Carbon Steel 30-40Rc O-1 Tool Steel 175-225 HB 6) High-alloy, high-hardness steels. (270-360 HB) A2 Tool Steel 200-230 HB D-2 Tool Steel 200-250 HB 7) High-strength, Hardened steels. (>360 HB)
H-13 Tool Steel 50-55 RC
Hardox 500 (50-55 RC)
8) Free-cutting stainless steels. (160-275 HB)
17-4 Ph Stainless 150-200 BH
302 Stainless 135-185 HB
303 Stainless 135-185 HB
9) Moderately difficult stainless steels. (185-325 HB)
304 Stainless Cold Rolled 225-275 HB
10) Difficult and Very Difficult stainless steels. (275-375 HB)
440 Stainless 275-325 HB
P550 Stainless 350-430 HB
13) Cast iron. SG iron. (120-260 HB)
Copper 110 (42 HB)
High Lead Brass
Magnesium – Alloy
Titanium – Pure 70 HB
Zinc – Die Cast
17) Plastics, Soft non-metals
Delrin, Nylon, Nylatron
Duratron XP, Vespel PI, Celazole PBI
Pattern / Modeling Board
Polycarbonate, Polysulfone, Ultem 1000-2300 PEI
Whats New In this FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc?
Added a small chevron icon on the speeds and feeds page to let new users know that the page header is clickable
Fixed the drill size table in the Tap Parameters tab
Removed Feed override for Tap Tool Type
Fixed the last page load on app launch
Fixed the bug with random numbers when typing into the results fields
The FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc is an excellent application for machinists of all levels of experience. It is easy to use and helps to streamline the machining process. I highly recommend this application for anyone who works with machines.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FSWizard Pro Machinist Calc.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.