An FTP server is a computer that stores files and makes them available for download by other computers on the network. FTP servers are commonly used to store large files that are too big to store on a user’s computer. FTP servers can also be used to share files between computers on a network.
The latest FTP Server for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
FTP Server Andorid App Summary
High Soft has developed the FTP Server for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, FTP Server has got over 1677+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.4
The latest update of FTP Server is Jan 5, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
FTP Server App Overview and Details
Convenient to create and use a widget on the desktop.
★ small and light.
★ widget (which displays the IP address and port)
★Multi-user support – Each home user path settings
main function :
★ Set the port number
★ anonymous access
★ home folder setting (mount point)
★ User Name / Password
★ Copy files over Wi-Fi without using a USB cable
Features of FTP Server for PC
1. Small and lightweight.
2. Widget that displays IP address and port number.
3. Multi-user support – each user has their own settings.
4. Set port number.
5. Anonymous access.
6. Home folder setting (mount point).
7. User name and password.
8. Copy files over Wi-Fi without using USB cable.
Install “FTP Server” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing FTP Server on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install FTP Server on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type FTP Server and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the FTP Server as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||FTP Server On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||High Soft|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this FTP Server?
– Stability improvements
In conclusion, the FTP server application is an essential tool for managing and sharing files between users on a network. It provides a secure and efficient way to transfer files between computers, making it an essential part of any business or organization’s IT infrastructure.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the FTP Server for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This FTP Server to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FTP Server and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the FTP Server. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FTP Server.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.