Gajendra Moksha Stotra (गजेन्द्र मोक्ष स्तोत्र) is a Hindu hymn which offers liberation from the cycle of birth and death to the devotee. The hymn is attributed to the sage Vasishtha, and is found in the Rigveda.
The hymn describes the story of Gajendra, the king of elephants, who was in a fight for his life against a crocodile. Despite all his efforts, Gajendra was unable to free himself from the crocodile’s jaws. In desperation, he
The latest Gajendra Moksha Stotra for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Gajendra Moksha Stotra Andorid App Summary
Hanumantapps has developed the Gajendra Moksha Stotra for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, Gajendra Moksha Stotra has got over 63522+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.4
The latest update of Gajendra Moksha Stotra is Oct 25, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Gajendra Moksha Stotra App Overview and Details
Gajendra moksha – the liberation of Gajendra
Gajendra’s prayers of surrender to Lord Vishnu. The prayer made by Gajendra on this occasion became a famous hymn in praise of Vishnu called the Gajendra Stuti. There was once an elephant named Gajendra who lived in a garden called Rtumat which was created by Varuna. Gajendra ruled over all the other elephants in the herd. On a hot day, he proceeded with his herd to a lake to cool off in its fresh waters. Suddenly a crocodile living in the lake attacked Gajendra and caught him by the leg. Gajendra tried for a long time to escape from the crocodile’s clutches. When he had spent his last drop of energy, Gajendra called to the god Vishnu to save him, holding a lotus up in the air as an offering.
Hearing his devotee’s call and prayer Lord Vishnu came down to earth to protect Gajendra, the elephant, from the clutches of Makara, the Crocodile, and with Vishnu’s help, Gajendra achieved moksha, or salvation. Gajendra then attained a form like that of the god and went to Vaikuntha with Vishnu.
The Gajendra moksham Mantra grants the power to face difficulties and escape from them.
This app contain good quality Gajendra moksha audio and Gajendra moksha in Hindi and English are free ones you download this app you don’t need internet connection.
Please don’t forgot to give us rate and write a review.
→ Features :
★ This is a free app.
★ Good quality audio.
★ Set as a ringtone.
★ Share audio with one click.
★ Share lyric.
★ Automatic pause and play music during phone calls.
★ Shankh and bell sounds.
★ Repeat on/off.
★ Work offline.
Features of Gajendra Moksha Stotra for PC
1. The app contains good quality Gajendra moksha audio.
2. The app allows you to set Gajendra moksha as a ringtone.
3. The app allows you to share the Gajendra moksha audio with one click.
4. The app allows you to share the lyrics of Gajendra moksha.
5. The app pauses and plays music automatically during phone calls.
6. The app has shankh and bell sounds.
7. The app has the repeat on/off feature.
8. The app works offline.
9. The app grants the power to face difficulties and escape from them.
10. The app helps one attain a form like that of the god and go to Vaikuntha with Vishnu.
Install “Gajendra Moksha Stotra” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Gajendra Moksha Stotra on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Gajendra Moksha Stotra on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Gajendra Moksha Stotra and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Gajendra Moksha Stotra as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Gajendra Moksha Stotra On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Oct 25, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Gajendra Moksha Stotra?
Minor bug fixes
The Gajendra Moksha Stotra is a hymn that is said to provide liberation to animals that are in danger of being killed. The stotra is said to be so powerful that even Gajendra, the king of elephants, was able to achieve liberation from the cycle of rebirth after he was mauled by a crocodile. The stotra is a beautiful hymn that is full of compassion and love. It is a reminder that we should always
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Gajendra Moksha Stotra for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Gajendra Moksha Stotra to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Gajendra Moksha Stotra and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Gajendra Moksha Stotra. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Gajendra Moksha Stotra.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.