Galaxy wearable is a platform designed for wearable devices that provides a consistent user experience across devices. Galaxy wearable provides a set of APIs and services that allow you to build applications and services for wearable devices. With Galaxy wearable, you can create innovative applications and services that make use of the unique features of wearable devices.
Galaxy wearable consists of two main components: the wearable platform and the Gear S platform. The wearable platform provides the basic functionality for wearable devices, such as notifications, health and fitness tracking, and device management. The Gear S platform provides additional features for wearable devices, such as a built-in SIM card, support for third-party applications, and a touch-screen display.
The Galaxy wearable platform is available
This article is all about helping you get to know the Galaxy Wearable for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Galaxy Wearable On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Galaxy Wearable Andorid App Summary
The Galaxy Wearable was developed by the popular developer agency named Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. They have the Galaxy Wearable in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 18.104.22.16872061, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1539930 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Galaxy Wearable latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 27, 2022 was the last date the Galaxy Wearable was updated with new features. If you want to use the Galaxy Wearable on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Galaxy Wearable using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Galaxy Wearable For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Galaxy Wearable using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Galaxy Wearable on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Galaxy Wearable here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Galaxy Wearable for PC
-monitor features and applications
-manage clock settings
-download and manage applications
-find my watch
– Gear VR and Gear 360 support
-Galaxy Watch, Gear S3, Gear S2, Gear Sport, Gear Fit2, Gear Fit2 Pro, Galaxy Buds support
Galaxy Wearable App Overview and Details
The Galaxy Wearable application connects your wearable devices to your mobile device. It also manages and monitors the wearable device features and applications you’ve installed through Galaxy Apps.
Use the Galaxy Wearable application to set up and manage the following features:
– Mobile device connection/disconnection
– Software updates
– Clock settings
– Application download and settings
– Find my Watch
– Notification type and settings, etc.
Install the Galaxy Wearable application on your mobile device, then pair your wearable devices via Bluetooth to enjoy all of its features.
※ Settings and features provided by the Galaxy Wearable application are only available when your wearable device is connected to your mobile device. Features will not work properly without a stable connection between your wearable device and your mobile device.
※ The Galaxy Wearable application does not support the Gear VR or Gear 360.
※ The Galaxy Wearable application cannot be used with tablets. And supported devices vary depending on your region, operator, and device model.
※ This application is for the Galaxy Watch, Gear S3, Gear S2, Gear Sport, Gear Fit2, Gear Fit2 Pro and Galaxy Buds.
※ Please allow the Galaxy Wearable application permissions in Android Settings so you can use all the functions in Android 6.0.
Settings > Apps > Galaxy Wearable > Permissions
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
• Location: Used to search for nearby devices for Gear through Bluetooth
• Storage: Used to transmit and receive the stored files with Gear
• Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for updating apps and installing plug-in apps
• Contacts: Used to provide services that need to be linked with accounts using registered Samsung account information
Whats New In this Galaxy Wearable?
– Fixed the error.
Overall, the Galaxy Wearable application is a comprehensive and user-friendly tool that provides users with a wealth of functionality and options for customizing their Galaxy wearable device. Whether users are looking to track their fitness and health data, control their music, or access other features and settings, Galaxy Wearable makes it easy to get the most out of their wearable device. Additionally, the app’s intuitive design and layout make it easy to navigate, even for those who are not particularly tech-savvy
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Galaxy Wearable of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Galaxy Wearable to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Galaxy Wearable and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Galaxy Wearable. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Galaxy Wearable.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.