The Gallic War was a conflict fought by Julius Caesar and the Roman Republic against the Gauls, a Celtic people. The war lasted for eight years, from 58 BC to 50 BC. Caesar’s conquest of Gaul extended the Roman Republic’s territory to the English Channel and the Rhine.
Installing and using the Gallic War ( Latin / English) for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Gallic War ( Latin / English) Andorid App Summary
Patristic Publishing has developed the Gallic War ( Latin / English) application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Gallic War ( Latin / English) has over 23 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of Gallic War ( Latin / English) is currently 1.0.
The latest upstate time of the Gallic War ( Latin / English) is Jun 29, 2017, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Gallic War ( Latin / English) on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Gallic War ( Latin / English) App Overview and Details
This is the parallel English / Latin text of ‘Gallic War’, with the English translation by H. J. Edwards. Each Latin word is cross-linked to a dictionary definition.
The book details the war campaigns by the Roman proconsul Julius Caesar against several Gallic tribes. Rome’s battles against the Gallic tribes ranged from 58 BC to 50 BC and resulted in the decisive victory at the Battle of Alesia, which allowed for the Roman expansion of the Republic over the whole of Gaul (present-day France and parts of Belgium). While militarily just as strong as the Romans, internal divisions between the Gallic tribes permitted the victory of Caesar, and the attempt to unite the Gauls against Roman invasion came too late. The wars allowed Julius Caesar to become the sole ruler of the Roman Republic.
Features of Gallic War ( Latin / English) for PC
– Parallel English / Latin text
– Dictionary definitions for each Latin word
– Roman proconsul Julius Caesar’s war campaigns against Gallic tribes
– Details the battles from 58 BC to 50 BC
– The victory at the Battle of Alesia allowed for the Roman expansion of the Republic over the whole of Gaul
– The Gauls were militarily just as strong as the Romans, but internal divisions between the Gallic tribes permitted the victory of Caesar
– The wars allowed Julius Caesar to become the sole ruler of the Roman Republic
|App Name:||Gallic War ( Latin / English) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Patristic Publishing|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jun 29, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Gallic War ( Latin / English) On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Gallic War ( Latin / English) on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Gallic War ( Latin / English). It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Gallic War ( Latin / English), and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Gallic War ( Latin / English)?
The Gallic War was a conflict waged by the Roman Republic against several Gallic tribes, lasting from 58 BC to 50 BC. Julius Caesar, the Roman general and politician who was instrumental in the war’s outcome, described the war in his memoirs The Gallic War. The Gallic War began with the Battle of Arar, in which the Romans inflicted a crushing defeat on the Helvetii. The Helvetii were a Gallic tribe inhabiting present-day Switzerland. The
Did the guide help you download and install the Gallic War ( Latin / English) for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Gallic War ( Latin / English), let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Gallic War ( Latin / English) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Gallic War ( Latin / English) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Gallic War ( Latin / English). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Gallic War ( Latin / English).
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.