Gallica is a digital library of French books, manuscripts, and other materials. It was created in 1997 by the French National Library, and contains more than 2 million items. Gallica is a great resource for students and scholars studying French history and culture.
In this article, we will show you how to download Gallica For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Gallica technical specifications first.
Gallica Andorid App Summary
BnF is the developer of this Gallica application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 127305+ users of this app. The Gallica app rating is currently 4.0.2.
It was last updated on Dec 18, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Gallica for PC
– Access to millions of documents, including books, newspapers, manuscripts, letters, maps, illustrations, posters, photographs, music scores, and video and audio recordings
– Wide variety of topics, appealing to a wide audience
– Developed for connected use
|App Name:||Gallica On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 18, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Gallica For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Gallica on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Gallica on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theGallica in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Gallica on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Gallica running on your computer.
Gallica App Overview and Details
Gallica is the digital library of the National Library of France (BnF) and its partners. The app provides free online access to millions of documents: books, newspapers and periodicals, manuscripts, letters and private archives, maps, illustrations, posters, photographs, music scores, video and audio recordings.
Discover the digitized collections of the BnF through various functionalities: search the catalogue, read documents in full, save your favorites, share them on social media and download them as ePubs or PDFs.
Covering a wide range of topics including history, literature, science, philosophy, art history, law, economics and politics, the Gallica app will appeal to a wide audience as well as students, researchers and members of the education sector.
This app has been developed for connected use.
Whats New In this Gallica?
Fixed bugs causing the application to quit suddenly.
Gallica is an online library that provides access to digitized versions of books, manuscripts, and other materials from France’s national library, the Bibliothèque nationale de France (BnF). With Gallica, users can explore a wealth of French cultural heritage, including works by famous authors, historical documents, and rare manuscripts. The Gallica application allows users to search, browse, and read digitized materials from the BnF, and it also includes features that make
This concludes our article on Gallica Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Gallica for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Gallica to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Gallica and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Gallica. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Gallica.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.