GeoNetworking is a process that allows two or more devices to communicate with each other using geographical coordinates. This is often used in emergency situations, such as when a person is lost in the wilderness and needs to be located by emergency responders. GeoNetworking can also be used for location-based advertising or for routing traffic to the nearest cell tower.
So, you want to download the GeoNet for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
GeoNet Andorid App Summary
The GeoNet is listed under the News & Magazines category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the GeoNet is GeoNet. The current version of GeoNet is 4.0.23 with a total user count of 332563 and an overall user rating of 4.2.
Jun 16, 2022 was the last date the GeoNet was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download GeoNet For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the GeoNet on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the GeoNet to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for GeoNet. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the GeoNet on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the GeoNet on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||GeoNet On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Jun 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
GeoNet App Overview and Details
Receive custom notifications for earthquakes in New Zealand, and bulletins on volcanic activity.
NOTE to upgrading users: please check your settings (while you have internet connectivity), to be certain your push notification settings are set correctly.
* Get notified within a few minutes of quakes that interest you.
* Set up multiple notifications by location and intensity, or magnitude and depth.
* Configurable notification rules, sounds and quiet time periods (for Android 7 and prior).
* Displays recent quakes in a list or map, filter them by intensity.
* Submit shaking reports from your phone.
* View felt reports from around the country alongside shaking levels recorded by our seismograph network.
* For technical users – view peak ground accelerations (PGA) and velocities (PGV) recorded by our seismograph network on a map.
* Share quakes (via SMS, email, Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
* Get notified about changing volcanic activity with Volcanic Alert Bulletins.
* Have the option to get notified for the latest GeoNet news articles.
If you’re having issues, or would like to give us some general feedback about the app, send us an email: email@example.com
Features of GeoNet for PC
1. Receive notifications for earthquakes in New Zealand.
2. Receive notifications for volcanic activity.
3. Get notified within a few minutes of quakes that interest you.
4. Set up multiple notifications by location and intensity, or magnitude and depth.
5. Configurable notification rules, sounds and quiet time periods.
6. View recent quakes in a list or map.
7. Filter quakes by intensity.
8. Submit shaking reports from your phone.
9. View felt reports from around the country.
10. Get notified about changing volcanic activity.
Whats New In this GeoNet?
Update map version
Geonet is an amazing application that helps people connect with others all over the world. It provides a platform for people to share their interests, experiences, and knowledge with others. Geonet has allowed me to connect with people from all over the world and learn new things. I highly recommend Geonet to anyone who wants to connect with others and learn new things.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the GeoNet on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This GeoNet to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GeoNet and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the GeoNet. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GeoNet.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.