A geostationary orbit is a circular orbit around Earth with an altitude of about 35,786 kilometers (22,236 miles), and a period equal to one day. It keeps a satellite in the same position relative to Earth’s surface. A geostationary orbit is the optimal orbit for telecommunications satellites.
Installing and using the Geostation for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Geostation Andorid App Summary
Geomecanica Apps has developed the Geostation application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Productivity category on Play Store. Geostation has over 27 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of Geostation is currently 1.02.
The latest upstate time of the Geostation is Oct 28, 2014, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Geostation on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Geostation App Overview and Details
This app is designed for Engineers and Geologists that are working with rock mechanics and is used as a handy tool, which accelerates the field work with geomechanical stations.
The application called Geostation allows you to carry out the following functions:
• Geomechanical station (measuring the dips, dip directions and strikes of discontinuity sets using the mobile device as a compass-clinometer)
• Geomechanical classification by the Rock Mass Rating (RMR) system (After Bieniawski 1989) the Rock Tunnelling Quality Index, Q is indicated as well
• Each recorded geostation can be localised by GPS
• Each recorded geostation can be documented with a photo.
• A quick overview over all recorded geostations of a project is provided by a map function, using aerial photos or plane map views.
• Report generation including all data and photo in PDF format is done directly on the device.
• All data can be provided by .CSV files and photos (.JPG format).
• The files can be sent by email or uploaded to the users Dropbox account right from the site you are working on.
• Export the data in KMZ format for viewing on a desktop PC
All above mentioned functions will be done very fast, allowing user to minimize long in situ testing time.
for more info please consult the apps manual at:
Features of Geostation for PC
– Geomechanical station (measuring the dips, dip directions and strikes of discontinuity sets using the mobile device as a compass-clinometer)
– Geomechanical classification by the Rock Mass Rating (RMR) system (After Bieniawski 1989) the Rock Tunnelling Quality Index, Q is indicated as well
– Each recorded geostation can be localised by GPS
– Each recorded geostation can be documented with a photo.
– A quick overview over all recorded geostations of a project is provided by a map function, using aerial photos or plane map views.
– Report generation including all data and photo in PDF format is done directly on the device.
– All data can be provided by .CSV files and photos (.JPG format).
– The files can be sent by email or uploaded to the users Dropbox account right from the site you are working on.
– Export the data in KMZ format for viewing on a desktop PC
|App Name:||Geostation On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Geomecanica Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 28, 2014|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Geostation On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Geostation on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Geostation. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Geostation, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Geostation?
1.02. Correction RMR Calculation
1.01 GPS Improvement
1.0 – initial Version.
The Geostation application is an excellent tool for tracking the weather and provides users with up-to-date information on weather conditions. I have found the application to be very reliable and user-friendly. The forecast feature is especially helpful in predicting weather conditions in the near future. Overall, I highly recommend Geostation to anyone who needs reliable weather information.
Did the guide help you download and install the Geostation for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Geostation, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Geostation to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Geostation and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Geostation. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Geostation.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.