A GeoTremor is an earthquake early warning app that sends alerts to your phone based on your location. GeoTremor is the only earthquake app that uses both your location and motion sensors to send you the most accurate alerts.
This article is all about helping you get to know the GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- How To Install & Download GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you For PC Windows 10/8/7
- GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you Andorid App Summary
- Features of GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you for PC
- GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you?
How To Install & Download GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you Andorid App Summary
Under the News & Magazines category on Google Play store, GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you has over 57637 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Tangent Apps has developed the GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.1.6.
Until this latest version, GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.4. This latest version was last updated on Oct 5, 2017 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Tangent Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Oct 5, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Features of GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you for PC
AND/OR logic and save your filters.
– Email notification of any filtered values.
– Auto-refresh option for main list and groups.
– Plate boundaries shown on the global map.
– Tap on a quake on the map to view more information.
– View quake details such as date, time, location, magnitude, depth and more.
– Push notifications for when an earthquake of the magnitude you choose occurs.
– Sort the list of earthquakes by date, magnitude, depth and distance from your location.
GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you App Overview and Details
**NOTE** Because of the large quantity of small quakes due to the Hawaii volcano eruption, some users may experience slowness and crashing. If you have these types of issues, go to settings in the main menu, and change the minimum magnitude from 2.5 to 4.5 and that should keep you running smoothly until things calm down there.
GeoTremor Earthquake Alert will notify you when earthquakes happen, both globally and near you! You can customize your alerts based on range and size.
Additionally, GeoTremor provides multiple maps, charts, groups and other features that you won’t find in combination in other apps, as well as easy visual sharing to social media. Please give it a try!
GeoTremor gets data from the USGS and displays it in ways to make it easy to understand from the comfort of your phone or tablet.
– Clean, easy to use graphical interface with color coded information and explanations of terms.
– Customizable Notifications of quakes near you, including how far away.
– Notifications of global significant quakes
-Map and list of recent earthquakes near your location
– Customizable list of temblors with sorting and filtering options
– Quake information includes alert colors, fatality and economic damage estimates when provided
– Alerts page showing recent important earthquakes
– Charts showing over 15 different bar and scatter plot charts displaying your earthquake information in different ways.
– Global map with tectonic plate lines with 5 different map layouts
– Preparation section on how to prepare for before, during and after a quake
– Create Groups to track earthquakes over time in a specific area
– Recent Earthquake News
Additional Features and Details:
– Quake distance from your location displayed
– Social Sharing features
– Custom set main list magnitude values from 1.0+, 2.5+, 4.5+ and significant values
– Custom set main list time frame from last hour, day, week or month
– Filter main list by any values, use multiple filters, and save default filters
– Sort main list by any value.
– Click on terms for detailed explanation
– Get maps and details for individual events
– Set time in your local format or UTC
– Select between miles and kilometers
– Full scalable world map showing main list events, color coded alert values, and approximate scale of the event.
– Map has tool tip pop-ups with event information when selected.
– Major tectonic plate lines in all maps
– Select between different maps (street or topographical)
– Over 15 different bar and scatter plot charts displaying main list information, visualizing multiple data points concurrently.
– Charts can be filtered on the fly
– Charts also have detailed pop-ups of data points on the graph.
– Alerts display recent significant earthquakes, and will show you when new ones have occurred since the last time you used the app..
– Custom set geographic groups by radius, magnitude, and time frame that are saved in the app.
– Each group set has all the same features as the main list that can be viewed individually for each group.
– New events since the last time you opened the app are displayed, so you can see when something new happens
– You can go back and edit or remove them later.
*** Note: When an earthquake happens, the data has to be received by the USGS, the data is then analyzed and then released to the public. This process does take some time, and it is outside of our control. Once it’s released to the public, the notification is sent out within about 5 minutes.
Whats New In this GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you?
Fixed back button issue
GeoTremor is a quake alerts near you application that uses your device’s GPS to detect tremors near you and sends notifications to your device. The application is free and easy to use. With GeoTremor, you can be alerted of earthquakes near you so that you can take the necessary precautions.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GeoTremor Earthquake Alert – Quake alerts near you.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.