German is a language that is spoken by over 100 million people around the world. It is the most widely spoken language in the European Union, and it is the official language of Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg and Liechtenstein. German is also a recognized minority language in the Czech Republic, Denmark, Italy, Poland and Romania.
The latest German – English for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
German – English Andorid App Summary
eflasoft has developed the German – English for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, German – English has got over 85355+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.7 rating and the latest version of it is 7.3
The latest update of German – English is Aug 9, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
German – English App Overview and Details
Learn German words with games.
Save time and money while learning German words with this app.
A quick German English offline dictionary, alternative translation, irregular verbs, frequently used German sentences, tests (writing, listening, speaking) and games…
Everything you need to learn German vocabulary quickly.
English German Dictionary:
• It can instantly translate from English to German or from German to English without the need for internet. It works offline.
• In the database;
English to German 134,000,
German to English 102,000 words and phrases.You can access hundreds of thousands of words and sentences (German translations) in the database very quickly.
• You can access hundreds of thousands of words and sentences in the database very quickly.
• Suggests suggestions as soon as you start writing.
• You can make voice calls with “Speech recognition” feature.
• Sorts the meanings of the word according to the frequency of usage and gives percentage information.
• You can see and listen to the usage of the word in the sentence with examples.
• You can learn words more easily with example sentences.
• You can turn off one-way dialing and dial in either direction.
• Your searches are sorted back to old and added to the “History”.
• You can reach words faster by adding them to “Favorites”.
• You can learn your favorites more permanently with tests and games.
English German Translator:
• You can translate from English to German or from German to English.
• You can make voice translation with “Speech recognition” feature.
• You can listen to your translations.
• Your translations are saved in “History”.
• You can find and listen to 2,200 common German phrases used in daily life.
• You can see and listen to English irregular verbs with their conjugations.
• View and listen to a list of English phrasal verbs.
• You can view the list of words by listening in order. If you wish, you can mark the ones you memorize. Thus, you do not come across words and tests you know.
• Test yourself with the classic multiple choice test.
• You can learn by having fun in your spare time by trying to find the 16 words mixed in a table and their equivalents.
• An educational game played by matching the words given in the tables.
• A test that asks you to type the meaning of the desired word.
• A test that asks you to complete the missing letters of the given word.
True or False:
• A game where you compete against time, waiting for you to find out whether the relationship between word and meaning is true or false.
• A multiple-choice test that asks the meaning of the word you are listening to.
Listening and Writing:
• A test that asks you to spell the word you are listening to.
• A test to improve your pronunciation.
• This is a fun game where you compete against time and gravity, while you must accurately mark the meaning of falling words.
• It is a multiple-choice test that asks the missing word in the given sentence.
• A puzzle waiting for you to find a word by selecting the first and last letters of the mixed letters.
• You can learn without opening the app with the customizable widget.
We’re working for more…
Features of German – English for PC
can learn new words easily with the help of flashcards.
-Translate words and phrases from English to German or German to English
-Access hundreds of thousands of words and sentences in the database
-Learn words more easily with example sentences
-Turn off one-way dialing and dial in either direction
-Search results are sorted back to old and added to “History”
-Save translations in “Favorites” for easy access
-Learn your favorites more permanently with tests and games
-View and listen to 2,200 common German phrases used in daily life
-See and listen to English irregular verbs with their conjugations
-View and listen to a list of English phrasal verbs
Install “German – English” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing German – English on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install German – English on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type German – English and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the German – English as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||German – English On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this German – English?
– Listening sentence building lesson have been added.
– Flashcard has been added.
– Improvements have been made.
– Updated the menu.
– Added Education section.
– Now you can manage your own word lists more easily.
– Database improvements have been made.
– Added translations to sample sentences.
– Visual and performance improvements have been made.
– Statistics added.
– Added alert sounds and vibration.
– Updated widget.
– And many more improvements.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time learning German and using it in various settings. The language has opened many doors for me and I am grateful for the opportunity to study it. I am confident that my German skills will continue to develop and I am excited to continue using them in the future.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the German – English for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This German – English to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for German – English and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the German – English. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the German – English.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.