If you are a German speaker, you will be happy to know that there is a plugin that allows you to type in German on your computer. The plugin is called german-keyboard and it is available on the Firefox Add-ons website. Once you have installed the plugin, you can select it from the list of available keyboard layouts.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the German Keyboard plugin For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
German Keyboard plugin App Overview and Details
German Keyboard plugin App Overview and Details
German plugin for Multiling O Keyboard. This is not an independent app, please install OKeyboard along with this plugin.
⑴ Install this plugin and Multiling O Keyboard.
⑵ Run O Keyboard and follow its setup guide.
⑶ Slide space bar to switch languages.
Please email if you have any questions.
German (Deutsch [ˈdɔʏtʃ] ( listen)) is a West Germanic language that derives most of its vocabulary from the Germanic branch of the Indo-European language family. Several German words are derived from Latin and Greek, and fewer are borrowed from French and English. Widely spoken languages which are most similar to German include Luxembourgish, Dutch, the Frisian languages, the Scandinavian languages, and English.
Photo: Guardian Lake by Romain Guy
Download & Install German Keyboard plugin For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the German Keyboard plugin on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the German Keyboard plugin on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired German Keyboard plugin result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the German Keyboard plugin will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the German Keyboard plugin with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the German Keyboard plugin on your PC.
|App Name:||German Keyboard plugin On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Apr 18, 2015|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
German Keyboard plugin Andorid App Summary
Honso is the developer of this German Keyboard plugin application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 90746+ users of this app. The German Keyboard plugin app rating is currently 2.2.
It was last updated on Apr 18, 2015. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of German Keyboard plugin for PC
1. German keyboard plugin for Multiling O Keyboard.
2. You must install Multiling O Keyboard and the plugin to use this.
3. The plugin provides German language support.
4. To switch languages, slide the spacebar.
5. The plugin is compatible with most widely spoken languages.
6. It is developed by a third party.
7. The plugin is free to download.
8. You can email the developer with any questions.
9. The plugin has a photo of Guardian Lake by Romain Guy.
10. The plugin is not an independent app.
Whats New In this German Keyboard plugin?
Auto-caps for nouns
The German Keyboard Plugin is a great way to improve your German language skills. It is easy to use and helps you to type in German. The plugin is also customizable, so you can choose the keyboard layout that works best for you.
This concludes our article on German Keyboard plugin Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or German Keyboard plugin for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This German Keyboard plugin to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for German Keyboard plugin and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the German Keyboard plugin. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the German Keyboard plugin.