German and Swedish are two very different languages, both in terms of grammar and pronunciation. Swedish is a North Germanic language, closely related to Danish and Norwegian, while German is a West Germanic language, related to Dutch and English. Swedish has a more analytical grammar, while German is more synthetic. Swedish pronunciation is somewhat similar to English, while German pronunciation is more similar to French.
In this article, we will show you how to download German – Swedish For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at German – Swedish technical specifications first.
German – Swedish Andorid App Summary
eflasoft is the developer of this German – Swedish application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1013+ users of this app. The German – Swedish app rating is currently 7.3.
It was last updated on Aug 21, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of German – Swedish for PC
learn new words with games.
– German Swedish Dictionary
– Translate words and sentences
– Irregular verbs
– Audio pronunciation
– Example sentences
– Frequency of usage
– Add words to favorites
|App Name:||German – Swedish On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download German – Swedish For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download German – Swedish on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type German – Swedish and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the German – Swedish andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
German – Swedish App Overview and Details
Learn German / Swedish words with games.
Save time and money while learning German / Swedish words with this app.
A quick German Swedish offline dictionary, alternative translation, irregular verbs, frequently used sentences, tests (writing, listening, speaking) and games…
Everything you need to learn German / Swedish vocabulary quickly.
German Swedish Dictionary :
• It can instantly translate from German to Swedish or from Swedish to German without the need for internet. It works offline.
• In the database;
German to Swedish 81,000,
Swedish to German 89,000 words and phrases.You can access hundreds of thousands of words and sentences (German Swedish translations) in the database very quickly.
• Suggests suggestions as soon as you start writing.
• You can make voice calls with “Speech recognition” feature.
• Sorts the meanings of the word according to the frequency of usage and gives percentage information.
• You can see and listen to the usage of the word in the sentence with examples.
• You can learn words more easily with example sentences.
• You can turn off one-way dialing and dial in either direction.
• Your searches are sorted back to old and added to the “History”.
• You can reach words faster by adding them to “Favorites”.
• You can learn your favorites more permanently with tests and games.
German Swedish Translator:
• You can translate from Swedish to German or from German to Swedish.
• You can make voice translation with “Speech recognition” feature.
• You can listen to your translations.
• Your translations are saved in “History”.
• You can find and listen to 1,800 common phrases used in daily life.
• You can view the list of words by listening in order. If you wish, you can mark the ones you memorize. Thus, you do not come across words and tests you know.
• Test yourself with the classic multiple choice test.
• You can learn by having fun in your spare time by trying to find the 16 words mixed in a table and their equivalents.
• An educational game played by matching the words given in the tables.
• A test that asks you to type the meaning of the desired word.
• A test that asks you to complete the missing letters of the given word.
True or False:
• A game where you compete against time, waiting for you to find out whether the relationship between word and meaning is true or false.
• A multiple-choice test that asks the meaning of the word you are listening to.
Listening and Writing:
• A test that asks you to spell the word you are listening to.
• A test to improve your pronunciation.
• This is a fun game where you compete against time and gravity, while you must accurately mark the meaning of falling words.
• It is a multiple-choice test that asks the missing word in the given sentence.
• A puzzle waiting for you to find a word by selecting the first and last letters of the mixed letters.
• You can learn without opening the app with the customizable widget.
We’re working for more…
Whats New In this German – Swedish?
– Listening sentence building lesson have been added.
– Flashcard has been added.
– Improvements have been made.
– Updated the menu.
– Added Education section.
– Now you can manage your own word lists more easily.
– Database improvements have been made.
– Added translations to sample sentences.
– Visual and performance improvements have been made.
– Statistics added.
– Added alert sounds and vibration.
– Updated widget.
After much deliberation, the committee has decided to award the German – Swedish joint application the grant. The two countries have a long and fruitful history of cooperation, and the grant will help to build on this, fostering further collaboration between the two nations.
This concludes our article on German – Swedish Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or German – Swedish for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This German – Swedish to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for German – Swedish and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the German – Swedish. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the German – Swedish.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.