In this article, we will discuss German verbs. We will look at the different verb forms and tenses, and provide some examples of how to use them.
The latest German Verbs for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
German Verbs Andorid App Summary
Apps2all has developed the German Verbs for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, German Verbs has got over 45765+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 24.06.2019
The latest update of German Verbs is Jun 24, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
German Verbs App Overview and Details
Conjugate more than 10.000 common German verbs in all tenses Present✓past perfect✓ future✓perfect
✔︎ “Wunderbar! Really useful and practical app”
✔︎ “Very good app indeed!”
✔︎ “Amazing. Simply amazing! Can’t live without it!”
✔︎ “Great! I recommend for all who study german.”
Full German Grammar In Use
More than 10.000 multiple choice test question for all test level
★ Quick Searching
★ Bookmark word
★ Easy to use
Full conjugation for all verb tenses:
INFINITIV, PARTIZIP I, PARTIZIP II
– Futur I
– Futur II
– Konjunktiv I
– Konjunktiv II
– Futur I
– Futur II
★ Beautiful user interface and custom style
Features of German Verbs for PC
– Conjugate more than 10.000 German verbs
– Grammar reference for all verb tenses
– Multiple choice test questions for all levels
– Bookmark your favorite words
– Easily navigate the app with easy-to-use interface
– Customize your experience with different themes and styles
Install “German Verbs” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the German Verbs on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the German Verbs app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install German Verbs.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||German Verbs On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 24, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this German Verbs?
Fix minor bug
The German Verbs application is a very useful tool for anyone who is learning the German language. The app includes a list of the most common German verbs, as well as their conjugations. This app is a great resource for students and teachers of the German language.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the German Verbs for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This German Verbs to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for German Verbs and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the German Verbs. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the German Verbs.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.