GestureViews is a library for Android that makes it easy to add gesture detection to your app. With GestureViews, you can detect gestures such as taps, swipes, and pinches, and respond to them accordingly. GestureViews is based on the GestureDetector class from the Android SDK, so it is reliable and well-tested.
This article is all about helping you get to know the GestureViews Sample for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download GestureViews Sample For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the GestureViews Sample on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the GestureViews Sample using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for GestureViews Sample so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the GestureViews Sample on your computer.
|App Name:||GestureViews Sample On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Alex Vasilkov|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Libraries & Demo|
|Updated on:||Jan 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
GestureViews Sample Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the GestureViews Sample in the Libraries & Demo category. You can download and install GestureViews Sample on your Android phone from there. Alex Vasilkov is the developer of GestureViews Sample who made this app.
2.8.3 is the latest version of GestureViews Sample that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 2332. Plus, you’ll see that GestureViews Sample has a good user rating of 4.2.
You can install the latest version of GestureViews Sample, which is Jan 6, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install GestureViews Sample on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of GestureViews Sample for PC
1. GestureViews library includes ImageView and FrameLayout classes with gesture control and position animation features.
2. GestureViews library is easy to use and includes many useful features.
3. GestureViews library is well-tested and works great.
4. GestureViews library is open source and free to use.
5. GestureViews library is actively developed and updated regularly.
6. GestureViews library is highly customizable and allows you to configure it to your needs.
7. GestureViews library is very reliable and has a good performance.
8. GestureViews library is user-friendly and provides clear documentation.
9. GestureViews library is constantly improving and offers great potential.
10. GestureViews library is a great choice for your next project!
GestureViews Sample App Overview and Details
Sample for GestureViews library: https://github.com/alexvasilkov/GestureViews.
ImageView and FrameLayout with gestures control and position animation.
Whats New In this GestureViews Sample?
The GestureViews sample application is a great way to see how gestures can be used in your applications. The application is easy to use and provides a great user experience.
That’s it! That’s how you download GestureViews Sample on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This GestureViews Sample to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GestureViews Sample and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the GestureViews Sample. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GestureViews Sample.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.