This is an introduction to a Harmonica tuner. A Harmonica tuner is a device that is used to help tune a Harmonica. A Harmonica tuner usually consists of a small screen that will show the user the notes that they are playing, as well as a set of buttons or knobs that will allow the user to change the pitch of the notes that they are playing. A Harmonica tuner is a great tool for any Harmonica player to have, as it can help them to tune their Harmonica to the correct pitch, and help them to improve their playing skills.
The technical specifications of the Harmonica tuner for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Harmonica tuner Andorid App Summary
Harmonica tuner was developed by Perpixel and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Harmonica tuner from Google Play store under the Music & Audio category. The latest version of Harmonica tuner is 1.11 on Play store with total users of 311809. The Harmonica tuner app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Harmonica tuner is Apr 20, 2013. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Harmonica tuner on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Harmonica tuner App Overview and Details
Harmonica Tuner is a simple app that shows what notes are you playing on your diatonic harmonica.
Features of Harmonica tuner for PC
– Shows which notes are being played on a diatonic harmonica
– Easily change the key of the harmonica
– Displays the current note name and fingering
– Ultra-fast response time
– Retina Display support
– A very simple and easy-to-use interface
How To Install & Download Harmonica tuner For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Harmonica tuner for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Harmonica tuner.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Harmonica tuner on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Harmonica tuner and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Harmonica tuner on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Harmonica tuner On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Apr 20, 2013|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Harmonica tuner?
1.05 – should work faster on older devices
1.07 – UI update on 3.0+ android devices
Overall, the Harmonica tuner application is an extremely useful tool for anyone who plays the harmonica. It is easy to use and can help to quickly and accurately tune the harmonica. Additionally, the application offers a variety of different tuning options, which makes it a versatile tool.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Harmonica tuner on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Harmonica tuner to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Harmonica tuner and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Harmonica tuner. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Harmonica tuner.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.