Hausla is an upcoming Indian Hindi film directed by Rajesh Pillai. The film stars Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon in the lead roles. The film is produced by Sajid Nadiadwala under the banner of Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment.
The film tells the story of a young couple who are in love and how they face the challenges in their life. Tiger Shroff will be seen playing the role of a college student and Kriti Sanon will be playing the role of a girl who is in love with him.
The latest Hausla – Tu Kabhi Na Haarna for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Hausla – Tu Kabhi Na Haarna Andorid App Summary
Xaansa Infotech has developed the Hausla – Tu Kabhi Na Haarna for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, Hausla – Tu Kabhi Na Haarna has got over 63+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.1
The latest update of Hausla – Tu Kabhi Na Haarna is Mar 15, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Hausla – Tu Kabhi Na Haarna App Overview and Details
The song #HAUSLA – #Tu Kabhi Na Haarna is being released by AXIOMMAX and Cadence Media to motivate and inspire not only the cancer patients but also their families and caregivers to go through the long journey of treatment. It took almost 2 years to complete the project #HAUSLA. The music is melodious, the Lyrics are touchy and the Mission is great.
This is the only motivational song created for cancer patients and their families and caregivers, which has been dubbed in 12 languages including 11 Indian languages and one international language.
The composition has been created and the music video directed by Hitesh Mishra an eminent composer of Bollywood. Out of these 7 songs have been sung by legendary singer Shaan (Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Assamese, Odiya & English) while 2 each by Vijay Prakash (Tamil and Kannada), and Sreekant Krishnamurthy (Malayalam and Telegu) and 1 by Parthiv Gohil (Gujarati).
#Hausla is the only motivational song that is not only taking care of patients but also their caregivers whose contributions and sufferings are not noticed many times.
In the long journey of cancer treatment, the principal caretaker suffers the most emotionally, financially, socially and physically. When everyone takes good care of the patient, the principal caretaker remains under heavy stress, fear, depression, hopelessness, and helplessness anticipating a gloomy future.
There is always a fear of losing the loved one, who was perfectly alright moments before diagnosis.
He/she is also worried about how to manage the children, their education, upbringing, marriage, and career if any unforeseen thing happens.
He/she is also stressed about how to manage the finances as all their savings have already gone into the treatment. Socially, the principal caretaker suffers as everyone expresses sympathy for the patient, while no one cares for him/her who is fearing to lose virtually everything. His/her physical health deteriorates & he/she breaks down emotionally.
HAUSLA is a small step towards helping the caregivers in such low moments of their life which will certainly pass-through and they will come out as ‘WINNERS’.
The Patient’s Perspective:
The moment a patient confronts the word cancer after the diagnosis, he/she passes through a series of emotions starting from denial (not me), anger (why me), guilt (this is the result of my wrong doings), dejection, depression, and Isolation. HAUSLA is an inspirational track to encourage cancer patients & their caregivers with a feeling of Strength, endurance & mostly to never lose hope.
Cancer today is treatable and manageable. We are sure that the launch of HAUSLA will certainly go a long way to boost the morale of those, who are suffering & give us all the satisfaction of sharing the pain, the emotions, the agony and the sufferings of the cancer patients & their families.
To view the full video visit CSR at http://www.axiommax.com
Features of Hausla – Tu Kabhi Na Haarna for PC
many times but no one notices.
1. The song #HAUSLA – #Tu Kabhi Na Haarna was created to motivate and inspire cancer patients, their families, and caregivers.
2. The music is melodious and the lyrics are touching.
3. The mission behind the song is great.
4. The composition of the song was done by Hitesh Mishra, an eminent composer of Bollywood.
5. The music video for the song was directed by Hitesh Mishra.
6. Out of the 7 songs in the album, 5 were sung by Shaan.
7. 2 songs each were sung by Vijay Prakash and Sreekant Krishnamurthy, and 1 song was sung by Parthiv Gohil.
8. The song is dubbed in 12 languages, including 11 Indian languages and 1 international language.
9. The song is not only for cancer patients, but also for their caregivers.
10. The caregiver is the one who suffers the most emotionally, financially, socially, and physically while taking care of the patient.
Install “Hausla – Tu Kabhi Na Haarna” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Hausla – Tu Kabhi Na Haarna on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Hausla – Tu Kabhi Na Haarna app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Hausla – Tu Kabhi Na Haarna.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Hausla – Tu Kabhi Na Haarna On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Xaansa Infotech|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Mar 15, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Hausla – Tu Kabhi Na Haarna?
Changes made with the App version 1.0.1
1. Increase the hold time for the App Splash Screen.
2. Additional Menu Item for “Synopsis”
3. Updated Hausla App Build v1.0.0 to v1.0.1
In conclusion, Hausla – Tu Kabhi Na Haarna is an excellent application that can help you stay motivated and on track to achieve your goals. The app is easy to use and provides a variety of features that can help you stay on track. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to stay motivated and achieve their goals.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Hausla – Tu Kabhi Na Haarna for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Hausla – Tu Kabhi Na Haarna to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hausla – Tu Kabhi Na Haarna and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hausla – Tu Kabhi Na Haarna. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hausla – Tu Kabhi Na Haarna.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.