A group of people, who call themselves the Haven, live in a society that is built on the belief that the end of the world is coming. They have dedicated their lives to watching for the signs that the world is coming to an end and they are prepared for when it does. They have a strict set of rules that they live by and they are not afraid to enforce them.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Haven: Keep Watch for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Haven: Keep Watch For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Haven: Keep Watch for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Haven: Keep Watch.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Haven: Keep Watch on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Haven: Keep Watch and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Haven: Keep Watch on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Haven: Keep Watch On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Guardian Project: Apps You Can Trust|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 17, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Haven: Keep Watch Andorid App Summary
The Haven: Keep Watch was developed by the popular developer agency named Guardian Project: Apps You Can Trust. They have the Haven: Keep Watch in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 0.2.0-beta-5-signed, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 617007 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Haven: Keep Watch latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 17, 2019 was the last date the Haven: Keep Watch was updated with new features. If you want to use the Haven: Keep Watch on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Haven: Keep Watch using the emulator later on.
Haven: Keep Watch App Overview and Details
Haven is for people who need a way to protect their personal spaces
and possessions without compromising their own privacy. It is an
Android application that leverages on-device sensors to provide
monitoring and protection of physical spaces. Haven turns any Android
phone into a motion, sound, vibration and light detector, watching for
unexpected guests and unwanted intruders. We designed Haven for
investigative journalists, human rights defenders, and people at risk
of forced disappearance to create a new kind of herd immunity. By
combining the array of sensors found in any smartphone, with the
world’s most secure communications technologies, like Signal and Tor,
Haven prevents the worst kind of people from silencing citizens
without getting caught in the act.
## Project Team
Haven was developed through a collaboration between Freedom of the
Press Foundation and Guardian Project. Prototype funding was
generously provided by FPF, and donations to support continuing work
can be contributed through their site:
## Safety through Sensors
Haven only saves images and sound when triggered by motion or volume,
and stores everything locally on the device. You can position the
device’s camera to capture visible motion, or set your phone somewhere
discreet to just listen for noises. Get secure notifications of
intrusion events instantly, and access logs remotely or anytime
The following sensors are monitored for measurable change, and then
recorded to an event log on the device:
* Accelerometer: Motion and vibration of phone
* Camera: Motion in the phone’s visible surroundings from front or back camera
* Microphone: Noises in the environment
* Light: Change in light from ambient light sensor
* Power: Detect device being unplugged or power loss/shutdown
Features of Haven: Keep Watch for PC
1. Turn any Android phone into a motion, sound, vibration and light detector.
2. Leverage on-device sensors to provide monitoring and protection of physical spaces.
3. Designed for investigative journalists, human rights defenders, and people at risk of forced disappearance.
4. Combines the array of sensors found in any smartphone with the world’s most secure communications technologies.
5. Prevents the worst kind of people from silencing citizens without getting caught in the act.
6. Saves images and sound when triggered by motion or volume.
7. Stores everything locally on the device.
8. Allows you to position the device’s camera to capture visible motion.
9. Set your phone somewhere discreet to just listen for noises.
10. Get secure notifications of intrusion events instantly and access logs remotely or anytime later.
Whats New In this Haven: Keep Watch?
WARNING: DUE TO CHANGES IN GOOGLE POLICY, HAVEN CAN NO LONGER SEND SMS TEXT MESSAGES. PLEASE USE SIGNAL NOTIFICATIONS INSTEAD.
Big thanks to @lukeswitz, @archie94 and @fattire for the excellent trudging and grinding!
– Removed SMS feature due to Google restrictions #364
– Improved usability and reliability of Signal number registration
– Improved power monitoring #371
– Custom heartbeat status #374
More at: https://github.com/guardianproject/haven/releases/tag/0.2.0-beta-5-signed
Haven: Keep Watch is an application that allows individuals to remain aware of their surroundings and provides them with the ability to contact the police in the event of an emergency. The application can be used to report crime, suspicious activity, and other emergencies. Haven: Keep Watch is an important tool for public safety and provides peace of mind for individuals who use it.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Haven: Keep Watch of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Haven: Keep Watch to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Haven: Keep Watch and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Haven: Keep Watch. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Haven: Keep Watch.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.