Hayom Yom is a Hebrew phrase meaning “today is the day.” It is a daily prayer found in the siddur, the traditional Jewish prayer book. The prayer asks God to help us make the most of every day and to use it to do good.
Do you know the technical specifics of Hayom for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Hayom Andorid App Summary
The Hayom application developer is Chabad.org Jewish Apps. They listed the Hayom under the Lifestyle category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Hayom is more than 6097. With a 4.9, the latest 1.9.3 of the Hayom is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Hayom is Feb 25, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Hayom on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Hayom On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Chabad.org Jewish Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Hayom Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Hayom on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Hayom and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Hayom on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Hayom for PC
1. Jewish news and events from around the world
2. Kosher restaurant and product listings
3. Prayer times and other religious information
4. Discussion forums and blogs
5. A directory of synagogues, organizations, and other resources
6. A calendar of Jewish holidays and events
7. A library of articles and other resources
8. A shopping center with Jewish-themed merchandise
9. A social networking hub for Jewish people
10. A place to learn more about Judaism
Hayom App Overview and Details
The most relevant Jewish info – at your fingertips!
Whats New In this Hayom?
– Improvements to the way we ask for location access
After using the Hayom app for a while, I can say that it is a really helpful tool. It keeps track of what I need to do each day, and it makes it easy to stay organized. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants to stay organized and productive.
Downloading and installing the Hayom for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Hayom to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hayom and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hayom. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hayom.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.