Hazard Perception Pro is an interactive app that helps you improve your hazard perception skills. The app includes practice tests and video tutorials to help you become a better driver.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Hazard Perception Pro For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Hazard Perception Pro App Overview and Details
Hazard Perception Pro App Overview and Details
Join 5 million drivers who learnt using our driving theory test apps. Prepare for your UK Hazard Perception Test (HPT) with this easy to use application featuring 80 DVSA licensed and unique Hazard Perception Videos (suitable for Car, Motorcycle, LGV and PCV tests)
★ 80 CGI and real-life HPT videos including all DVSA practice videos and 36 extra clips only available here
★ New for 2022: adverse weather conditions including snow, rain, wind and fog. Features accidents, night driving and motorways
★ All videos include interactive scoring with full explanations
★ Cheat detection software checks whether the way you respond could be flagged as cheating in the real test
★ Extremely easy to use
★ For Car, Motorcycle, LGV and PCV Driving Theory Test
★ Select any number of videos for your practice test
★ Comprehensive statistics including average score and the number of clicks during last attempt
★ Hazard Perception test overview – in addition to the official introduction we have compiled some very useful information about the test which will help you to better understand what to do and how to succeed!
★ Automatically stores HPT Videos on SD card saving your internal phone memory!
This app is designed for learner drivers and riders who need to practice for the UK DVSA theory test in order to obtain a license.
* Crown Copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction. Deep River Development is a limited company based in Cambridge, UK.
Download & Install Hazard Perception Pro For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Hazard Perception Pro on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Hazard Perception Pro on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Hazard Perception Pro result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Hazard Perception Pro will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Hazard Perception Pro with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Hazard Perception Pro on your PC.
|App Name:||Hazard Perception Pro On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Deep River Development Ltd|
|Updated on:||Jan 27, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Hazard Perception Pro Andorid App Summary
Deep River Development Ltd is the developer of this Hazard Perception Pro application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 28098+ users of this app. The Hazard Perception Pro app rating is currently 4.83.
It was last updated on Jan 27, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Hazard Perception Pro for PC
1. 80 unique Hazard Perception Videos
2. 36 extra clips only available here
3. New for 2022: adverse weather conditions including snow, rain, wind and fog
4. Features accidents, night driving and motorways
5. All videos include interactive scoring with full explanations
6. Cheat detection software checks whether the way you respond could be flagged as cheating in the real test
7. Extremely easy to use
8. Select any number of videos for your practice test
9. Comprehensive statistics including average score and the number of clicks during last attempt
10. Automatically stores HPT Videos on SD card saving your internal phone memory!
Whats New In this Hazard Perception Pro?
80 Unique Hazard Perception Test Videos
Professional guide to scoring maximum points
Hazard Perception Pro is an excellent tool for drivers of all experience levels. The app provides clear, concise explanations of potential hazards, and offers realistic exercises to help drivers identify and respond to potential dangers. I highly recommend Hazard Perception Pro for anyone who wants to improve their driving skills.
This concludes our article on Hazard Perception Pro Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Hazard Perception Pro for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Hazard Perception Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hazard Perception Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hazard Perception Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hazard Perception Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.