Are you looking for an exciting and challenging game to play? Look no further than Heads Up! This card game is perfect for any occasion and can be enjoyed by players of all ages. The premise of the game is simple – one player selects a card and shows it to the other players, who then have to guess what the card is. The first player to guess the card correctly wins the round and collects the card. The player with the most cards at the end of the game wins.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Heads Up for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Heads Up For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Heads Up on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Heads Up, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Heads Up app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Heads Up Andorid App Summary
Under the Health & Fitness category on Google Play store, Heads Up has over 9225 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Heads Up Health has developed the Heads Up and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 4.1.6.
Until this latest version, Heads Up has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 2.8. This latest version was last updated on Dec 10, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Heads Up on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Heads Up On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Heads Up Health|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Dec 10, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Heads Up for PC
1. Data-driven approach to low-carb/ketogenic lifestyle
2. Create custom dashboards to track the metrics that matter most to you
3. Track macros with MyFitnessPal, Cronometer, MyMacros+, and other popular nutrition apps
4. Track ketones alongside other vital health metrics with Keto-Mojo, Ketonix, and LEVL
5. Track sleep, HRV, activity, weight, body fat and more with Oura ring, Elite HRV, and Apple Health
6. Easily calculate and track keto-specific metrics including Glucose-ketone index, Insulin load, and Ketogenic ratio
7. Track your fasting intervals with Heads Up Health’s fasting timer
8. Sign in on the web to connect your medical records and graph your results
9. See how your healthy lifestyle changes are improving your health
10. 30 day free trial with subscription options available
Heads Up App Overview and Details
Take a data-driven approach to your low-carb/ketogenic lifestyle!
Create your own custom dashboards. Track the metrics that matter most to YOU!
Track macros with:
– other popular nutrition apps
Track ketones alongside other vital health metrics with:
Track sleep, HRV, activity, weight, body fat and more, with:
– Oura ring
– Elite HRV
– Apple Health
– Other devices and apps
Easily calculate and track keto-specific metrics including:
– Glucose-ketone index
– Insulin load
– Ketogenic ratio
– Track your fasting intervals with our fasting timer.
Sign-in on the web to connect your medical records, graph your results and much more!
See how your healthy lifestyle changes are improving your health.
Heads Up Health comes with a 30 day free trial, after which you will still be able to log in, but will no longer be able to add new readings or retrieve new data. At any time, you can subscribe to Heads Up Health through an auto-renewing subscription. You can subscribe on a month to month basis ($8.99/month) or a yearly basis ($78.99/year). Your subscription will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your Google Pay settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.headsuphealth.com/terms/
Whats New In this Heads Up?
Added Messaging for users who are part of an organization
The Heads Up application is an excellent way to improve communication between people. It is easy to use and can be accessed by anyone with a smartphone or computer. The app has a variety of features that make it an effective tool for improving communication.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Heads Up of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Heads Up to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Heads Up and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Heads Up. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Heads Up.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.