Are you looking for a comfortable and functional way to manage your music and calls? If so, a Bluetooth headset may be the perfect option for you. These devices allow you to wirelessly control your music and answer calls with just a few clicks. Plus, many headsets offer features like noise cancellation and voice activation, making them perfect for busy lives. If you’re looking for a way to make your music and calls more convenient, a Bluetooth headset may be the answer.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Headset Menu for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Headset Menu For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Headset Menu on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Headset Menu using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Headset Menu so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Headset Menu on your computer.
|App Name:||Headset Menu On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Richard Ginzburg, Amphisys AB|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 13, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Headset Menu Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Headset Menu in the Tools category. You can download and install Headset Menu on your Android phone from there. Richard Ginzburg, Amphisys AB is the developer of Headset Menu who made this app.
v1.360 is the latest version of Headset Menu that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 68447. Plus, you’ll see that Headset Menu has a good user rating of 4.3.
You can install the latest version of Headset Menu, which is Nov 13, 2019 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Headset Menu on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Headset Menu for PC
-Easy access to your music apps!
-Choose which apps to put on the menu and sort them as you like
-Turn on the screen when a headset is connected
-Auto-start an app when headset is connected
-Icon alignment (left, right, space evenly) in notification bar
-Can create a widget that is made visible when a headset is connected
-Icon pack support
-Bluetooth device blacklist
-Materia design icon and misc graphics by Adam Lapinski (https://plus.google.com/+AdamLapinski_Yeti)
-Development thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-headset-menu-b1-t2817988
-Icon by Adam Lapinski
-RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Start when phone starts
-BLUETOOTH: Check Bluetooth state
-INTERNET: Used to report crash data to Crittercism (error reporting service)
-READ_LOGS: Allows collecting logcat data to be attached to crashes and handled exceptions.
-GET_TASKS: Allows augmenting crash reports with information on the activity running during a crash.
-WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows the app database to be saved to SD-card
-WAKE_LOCK: Nedded for turning on the screen on
Headset Menu App Overview and Details
Easy access to your music apps!
This app creates a menu in your notification area when you connect earphones or a Bluetooth headset to your device.
* Choose which apps to put on the menu and sort them as you like
* Turn on the screen when a headset is connected
* Auto-start an app when headset is connected
* Icon alignment (left, right, space evenly) in notification
* Can create a widget that is made visible when a headset is connected
* Icon pack support
* Bluetooth device blacklist
Materia design icon and misc graphics by Adam Lapinski (https://plus.google.com/+AdamLapinski_Yeti)
Icon by Adam Lapinski
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Start when phone starts
* BLUETOOTH: Check Bluetooth state
* INTERNET: Used to report crash data to Crittercism (error reporting service)
* READ_LOGS: Allows collecting logcat data to be attached to crashes and handled exceptions.
* GET_TASKS: Allows augmenting crash reports with information on the activity running during a crash.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows the app database to be saved to SD-card
* WAKE_LOCK: Nedded for turning on the screen on headset connection
* REORDER_TASKS: to bring other apps to foreground / auto-launch
No personal information is gathered by this app. Only crash reports are sent to me so I can fix bugs and improve the app.
Whats New In this Headset Menu?
* Support for dark mode
Overall, the Headset Menu application is a very useful tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is easy to use and can be accessed with just a few simple clicks. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is in need of a quick and easy way to access their music or phone calls.
That’s it! That’s how you download Headset Menu on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Headset Menu to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Headset Menu and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Headset Menu. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Headset Menu.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.