A headset remote is a device that is used to control various functions of a headset. This can include adjusting the volume, changing the track, or making a phone call. The remote is typically attached to the headset via a wire, and is controlled using buttons or a joystick. Headset remotes can be useful for people who need to frequently use their headsets for calls or audio playback.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Headset Remote for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Headset Remote On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 17, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Headset Remote Andorid App Summary
The Headset Remote was developed by the popular developer agency named Wimlog. They have the Headset Remote in the Communication category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 145937 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Headset Remote latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 17, 2021 was the last date the Headset Remote was updated with new features. If you want to use the Headset Remote on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Headset Remote using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Headset Remote For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Headset Remote using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Headset Remote on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Headset Remote here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Headset Remote for PC
2. Headset Remote supports record and save voice to wav file, most others do not.
3. Headset Remote has a user interface that is simple and easy to use.
Headset Remote App Overview and Details
With Headset Remote, user Android device becomes a microphone, transmit voice to remote bluetooth headset in wireless. That means, this app is a speak and listen remote application.
How to use:
Turn on Android bluetooth, connect to your bluetooth headphone. Start this app, try music 1 or music 2 first, to make sure the sound audio goes to the bluetooth headset and not through internal speaker. Then start the Listen function. Voice from built-in mic of the Android phone will transmit to the bluetooth headphone. Optional, user can record the voice, save to wav file and share through email or social network.
Headset Remote also support wired headset. Plug in wired headset, user can use the wired mic to talk to people who listening with bluetooth headphone. That is, user can put Android phone in the pocket, using the wired microphone to talk to the another person within 10 meter bluetooth range.
Why using this app? This could be:
1. Master of ceremonies (MC), host, speaker, performer, cameraman, reporter, disc jockey, etc, may want to listen to the director behind in live show. This can be remind or make adjustment of the stage performance.
1. hearing live voice of a speaker / lecturer in a big classroom.
2. hearing baby cry in a room when you are working in the kitchen.
3. Listen to TV audio when you are doing exercise.
3. outdoor activities.
4. entertainment purpose in a party for fun.
5. Similar to many Super Ear app in the store, Headset Remote can help people hear a conversation in noisy area.
* This app requires to use device microphone and record audio user permissions *
1. You must use a bluetooth headset that capable bluetooth connect to your Android device. Do NOT use internal speaker as there will be noisy feedback echo voice.
2. This app is not design to replace hearing aid or medical device.
Why using Headset Remote over other Super Ear apps?
1. Headset Remote supports bluetooth headset, most others support wired headphone only.
2. This app also comes with recording function. Save the live sound as wav file and listen back later. Best for student in class, or in press conference.
1. The bluetooth headset should be A2DP compatible type, which is able to listen to music from Android app such as YouTube (A2DP is most popular headset type today). Very old type HSP/HFP can only use for telephone call which is not compatible.
2. Top slide bar is to control the output volume. It is same as the device volume up down buttons.
3. This is also a voice booster for your voice. If user hear echo voice, try to lower the output volume until feeling comfortable.
4. Since this app is using bluetooth only, this app is able to work without GSM or 4G mobile network.
5. If user save file live sound into audio file, it is save into wav format which is standard 44100Hz, 128 bits sampling rate and mono channel. There is no limit on recording time limit, but 60 minutes will require about 318Mb storage. Try not to exceed 20 mins recording per file.
This is a free app without subscription charge. It may contain ads, but we do not collect any information from user or device.
Whats New In this Headset Remote?
Improve performance and security.
The Headset Remote application is a great way to control audio playback on your phone. It is easy to use and provides a great listening experience.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Headset Remote of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Headset Remote to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Headset Remote and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Headset Remote. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Headset Remote.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.