HealthHub SG is a website that provides information on health and wellness in Singapore. It is a one-stop resource for both the general public and healthcare professionals. The website contains articles on a wide range of topics, such as nutrition, exercise, and mental health. It also includes a directory of healthcare professionals and a list of accredited healthcare institutions in Singapore. HealthHub SG is an initiative of the Ministry of Health, Singapore.
So, you want to download the HealthHub SG for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
HealthHub SG Andorid App Summary
The HealthHub SG is listed under the Health & Fitness category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the HealthHub SG is Integrated Health Information Systems Pte Ltd. The current version of HealthHub SG is 4.5.6 with a total user count of 1438169 and an overall user rating of 4.7.
May 18, 2022 was the last date the HealthHub SG was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download HealthHub SG For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the HealthHub SG on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the HealthHub SG to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for HealthHub SG. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the HealthHub SG on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the HealthHub SG on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||HealthHub SG On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Integrated Health Information Systems Pte Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||May 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
HealthHub SG App Overview and Details
HealthHub SG’s nation-wide suite of digital health services and personalised advice lets you seamlessly care for yourself and those you love.
With the HealthHub app, you can manage appointments, bills and payments across public healthcare institutions* and access your individual health records and on behalf of your children and loved ones.
Health records and laboratory tests:
Access your health records including your laboratory test results and COVID-19 tests.
Adult and child immunisation:
Check your immunisation records and eligibility for subsidies.
Appointments and mobile check-in:
View and manage your medical appointments and retrieve your queue number before the appointment.
Access your prescription records and request for medication deliveries.
View your healthcare bills and make payments easily.
* Participating restructured hospitals, polyclinics and specialist outpatient clinics from the public healthcare sector.
Features of HealthHub SG for PC
1. View and manage your medical appointments.
2. Retrieve your queue number before the appointment.
3. View your healthcare bills and make payments easily.
4. Access your prescription records and request for medication deliveries.
5. Check your immunisation records and eligibility for subsidies.
6. Access your health records including your laboratory test results and COVID-19 tests.
7. Manage appointments, bills and payments across public healthcare institutions.
8. Access your individual health records and on behalf of your children and loved ones.
9. Check the health of yourself and your loved ones.
10. Seamlessly care for yourself and those you love.
Whats New In this HealthHub SG?
HealthHub enables you to view your mammogram and outpatient chest X-rays reports done at public healthcare institutions.
After a long and grueling selection process, HealthHub SG was finally chosen as the winner of the SG Healthtech Challenge. The team is excited to work with the Ministry of Health and to bring their innovative healthtech solution to the masses. HealthHub SG is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all Singaporeans and looks forward to making a positive impact on the country’s healthcare system.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the HealthHub SG on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This HealthHub SG to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HealthHub SG and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the HealthHub SG. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HealthHub SG.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.