Stephen King’s Hearts in Atlantis is a novel comprising five interconnected, sequential narratives. The first four narratives are framed by the frame story of a young boy, Bobby Garfield, and his best friend, Sully, who are in their early-to-mid-teens in the early 1960s. The fifth narrative is set in the present day. The novel was published in 1999.
The latest Hearts for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Hearts Andorid App Summary
Isar Interactive GmbH & Co. KG has developed the Hearts for Android. You can find it under the Card category on Play Store. Since its inception, Hearts has got over 63143+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of Hearts is Mar 24, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Hearts App Overview and Details
A fresh take on Hearts: Easy and intuitive to play!
Enjoy the popular card game with smart computer opponents.
The free Hearts card game:
Play with smart computer opponents
– Play anytime, anywhere.
– Smart and challenging computer opponents.
– Scalable level of difficulty.
Many entertaining game options
– Adjust the app to your playing speed.
– Choose from realistic game background scenes.
– Customize from a selection of characters to play with.
– Use your own pictures.
Play online with friends
– No signup required.
– Mixed mode possible with friends and computer.
Many more features
– User and computer player statistics.
– With assistance to help beginners having fun with Hearts: Undo, Hints, Hearts Rules.
– Automatic save when you get a phone call or exit the app.
Hearts is also known under alternative names as Rickety Kate, Black Lady, Black Maria, Black Widow, Queen of Spades, Black Queen and Black Cat.
Hearts is a game of skill. Playing Hearts is not “gambling”. This game does not offer “real money gambling” or an opportunity to win real money or prizes. Practice or success at social casino gaming does not imply future success at “real money gambling”.
More at hearts-app.com
Look forward to many hours of fun with Hearts!
Features of Hearts for PC
– Play Hearts!
– Easy and intuitive to play
– Enjoy the popular card game with smart computer opponents
– Scalable level of difficulty
– Many entertaining game options
– Play online with friends
– Many more features
Install “Hearts” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Hearts on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Hearts app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Hearts.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Hearts On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Isar Interactive GmbH & Co. KG|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Hearts?
Play in a Winter Wonder World: Whether there is snow outside or not: with the new background, you can play Hearts in a snowy mountain world at any time. Our snowmen are already waiting!
Share your Success: Now you can share your successes with your friends.
Show them the challenges you’ve mastered!
I have enjoyed my time using Hearts. The app has been a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. I have especially enjoyed the ability to share photos and messages. The app has been easy to use and has provided a great experience. I would definitely recommend Hearts to others.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Hearts for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Hearts to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hearts and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hearts. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hearts.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.