Hearts is one of the most popular card games in the world. The object of the game is to score points by taking as many tricks as possible. The game is played with a deck of 52 cards. The player who takes the most tricks wins the game.
In this article, we will show you how to download Hearts – Lite For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Hearts – Lite technical specifications first.
Hearts – Lite Andorid App Summary
GASP is the developer of this Hearts – Lite application. It is listed under the Card category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 50938+ users of this app. The Hearts – Lite app rating is currently 1.27.
It was last updated on Jan 21, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Hearts – Lite for PC
1. Hearts is a trick-taking playing card game for 4 players.
2. There are no teams and no trump suit in the game.
3. The game is regarded as a member of the Whist family of trick-taking games.
4. The object of the game is to avoid taking points.
5. When the first player reaches 100 points, the player with the lowest number of points is the winner.
6. At the beginning of round, the players choose three cards to pass to a random player.
7. The player with the 2 of clubs must lead the first trick with the 2 of clubs.
8. For each trick a player must follow suit unless he does not have a card of that suit.
9. Hearts can not be lead until hearts are broken.
10. If a player takes every point in a round, he “Shoots the Moon” and he receives 0 points for the round while all other players receive 26 points.
|App Name:||Hearts – Lite On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 21, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Hearts – Lite For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Hearts – Lite on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Hearts – Lite on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theHearts – Lite in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Hearts – Lite on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Hearts – Lite running on your computer.
Hearts – Lite App Overview and Details
While the history of hearts goes back to Spanish Reversis game in 1750-ies, the game truly took off after release as a part of Microsoft Windows in 1992. As any other successful game, millions of clones have been created on all possible platforms. So why should you give our version a try? We tried to recreate all the fun of original game in a tiny download package.
Hearts is trick-taking playing card game for 4 players, no teams and no trump suit. The game is also known as The Dirty, Black Lady, Chase the Lady, Crubs, and Black Maria, though any of these may refer to the similar but differently-scored game Black Lady. The game is regarded as a member of the Whist family of trick-taking games (which also includes Bridge and Spades), but the game is unique among Whist variants in that it is an evasion-type game. The object of the game is to avoid taking points. When the first player reaches 100 points, the player with the lowest number of points is the winner.
In hearts each heart card is worth 1 point and the queen of spades is worth 13 points, which is as much as all of the other cards combined.
At the beginning of round, the players choose three cards to pass to a random player. The player with the 2 of clubs must lead the first trick with the 2 of clubs. For each trick a player must follow suit unless he does not have a card of that suit. Because there is no trump, a player can not win a trick if he passes a card of any suit other than the suit lead. Hearts can not be lead until hearts are broken – after the first heart card has been played. If a player takes every point in a round, he “Shoots the Moon” and he receives 0 points for the round while all other players receive 26 points.
Don’t forget to check our Games section for more fun games…
Whats New In this Hearts – Lite?
Removed banner ads
Hearts is a great game for passing the time. It is easy to learn, but challenging to master. The graphics are simple, but appealing. I highly recommend this game for anyone who enjoys card games.
This concludes our article on Hearts – Lite Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Hearts – Lite for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Hearts – Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hearts – Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hearts – Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hearts – Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.