The HebDate Hebrew calendar is a lunar calendar that is based on the cycles of the moon. It is a religious calendar that is used by Jews to determine the dates of religious holidays and festivals. The HebDate Hebrew calendar is also used to determine the dates of the Jewish year.
This article is all about helping you get to know the HebDate Hebrew Calendar for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download HebDate Hebrew Calendar For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the HebDate Hebrew Calendar on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the HebDate Hebrew Calendar using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for HebDate Hebrew Calendar so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the HebDate Hebrew Calendar on your computer.
|App Name:||HebDate Hebrew Calendar On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Lionscribe Software LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
HebDate Hebrew Calendar Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the HebDate Hebrew Calendar in the Productivity category. You can download and install HebDate Hebrew Calendar on your Android phone from there. Lionscribe Software LLC is the developer of HebDate Hebrew Calendar who made this app.
null is the latest version of HebDate Hebrew Calendar that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 1172275. Plus, you’ll see that HebDate Hebrew Calendar has a good user rating of 4.6.
You can install the latest version of HebDate Hebrew Calendar, which is Aug 18, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install HebDate Hebrew Calendar on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of HebDate Hebrew Calendar for PC
1. View month views for Hebrew and Secular calendars.
2. View Day, Week, & Agenda.
3. View and Edit Events in the full Android Scheduling Calendar.
4. Chagim, Daf Yomi, and More.
5. Zmanim for all locations.
6. Widget that can be added to the home screen.
7. Countdown timer for all Zmanim.
8. Hebrew Date Picker that can be used by other applications.
9. In-app subscription available for removal of banner ads.
10. Setup recurring events on Hebrew dates, and it will sync with Google Calendar.
HebDate Hebrew Calendar App Overview and Details
HebDate is a full Hebrew (Jewish) & Secular Calendar (Luach) for the Android.
* Full month views for Hebrew and Secular calendars. You can view any date since creation.
* View Day, Week, & Agenda.
* Full Android Scheduling Calendar. View and Edit Events.
* Chagim, Daf Yomi, and More.
* Zmanim for all locations.
* Widget that can be added to the home screen.
* Countdown timer for all Zmanim.
* Can be used as a (Hebrew) Date Picker by other applications (like “Tasks To Do”)
* In-app subscription available for removal of banner ads.
* Setup recurring events on Hebrew dates, and it will sync with Google Calendar (Premium only).
There is also a Android Wear OS version of the app. Not all features are available on the Wear Version.
Whats New In this HebDate Hebrew Calendar?
* Updated: Dirshu 5782
* Fixed: Tanya Bug
* Added: More Zmanim options
* Internal changes & bug fixes
* Added: Battery Optimization Checker
* Fixed: Android 11 Bug
* Fixed: Zmanim screen bug
* Added: Option to share App
* Added: Option to size text in small widget
* Fixed (Hebrew) Zmanim Screen
HebDate is a Hebrew Calendar application that is easy to use and helps you keep track of important religious holidays. It is a great resource for people who want to learn more about the Hebrew calendar and its history.
That’s it! That’s how you download HebDate Hebrew Calendar on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This HebDate Hebrew Calendar to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HebDate Hebrew Calendar and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the HebDate Hebrew Calendar. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HebDate Hebrew Calendar.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.