Hebrew Date Manager is a powerful tool that allows you to manage your Hebrew dates and keep track of the Jewish calendar. With this app, you can quickly look up Hebrew dates and find out important information about each day. The widget also allows you to keep track of your upcoming events and appointments.
Our goal is to help you get the Hebrew Date Manager + Widget for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Hebrew Date Manager + Widget Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Hebrew Date Manager + Widget is Gurfinkel Yehuda & Tamar and they’ve done a great job at keeping Hebrew Date Manager + Widget simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Hebrew Date Manager + Widget under Tools of Play Store. Hebrew Date Manager + Widget’s latest version is 1.2 with an impressive user base of over 47509. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.4 shows how people love Hebrew Date Manager + Widget.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Hebrew Date Manager + Widget is Sep 30, 2018 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Hebrew Date Manager + Widget on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Hebrew Date Manager + Widget App Overview and Details
Hebrew Date Manager is the only application that lets you create, edit, delete and share recurring events (birthdays, anniversaries, memorials, etc.) according to the Jewish calendar and sync them with external calendars such as Google Calendar.
With one click you can also add the Jewish holidays, fast days, the Omer and Rosh Hodesh to your Google Calendar.
With Hebrew Date Manager you can…
* Create recurring events by Hebrew Date – birthdays, anniversaries, memorials and more
* Sync your calendar events with your Google Calendar and other external calendars
* Create custom reminders for events – notifications on your mobile device and / or e-mail
* Add Jewish dates and Jewish holidays to your calendar: fasts, Rosh Hodesh, the Omer and more
* Create recurring events with an indication number (27th birthday, 28th birthday, 29th birthday…)
* Adding vacation dates for schools, kindergartens, after-school programs and day care centers.
* Convert a Gregorian date to a Hebrew date and a Hebrew date to a Gregorian date – quickly and easily
* Choose a date to see its Parashat HaShavua and other special events on this day
* Add events to Google calendar or any other external calendar
* Edit and delete events you’ve created
* Back up and restore your events (Pro version)
* Share your events with your friends!
No more missing her / his birthday, no longer use various converters to find out when is the next holiday, fast, Rosh Hodesh or the Omer. From now on, there are no excuses. All events are in your calendar on their Hebrew date.
Features of Hebrew Date Manager + Widget for PC
1. Create recurring events according to the Jewish calendar
2. Sync with external calendars
3. Add Jewish holidays
4. Convert between Gregorian and Hebrew dates
5. Add events to Google calendar or other external calendars
6. Edit and delete events
7. Back up and restore events
8. Share events with friends
9. Choose a date to see its special events
10. Add vacation dates for schools, kindergartens, day care centers.
Whats New In this Hebrew Date Manager + Widget?
* Added vacation calendars for 2018-2019 (5779)
* Added vacation calendar for afternoon schools for 2017-2018 (5778)
* Added vacation calendars for 2017-2018 (5778)
* Added FAQ window
* Bug fixes – including wrong date in US on specific dates
* The Hebrew date changes at sunset, not midnight
* We added Tu b’Av to holidays
* UI improvements
Download & Install Hebrew Date Manager + Widget For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Hebrew Date Manager + Widget app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Hebrew Date Manager + Widget app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Hebrew Date Manager + Widget will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Hebrew Date Manager + Widget on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Hebrew Date Manager + Widget On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Gurfinkel Yehuda & Tamar|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 30, 2018|
|Get it On:|
The Hebrew Date Manager + Widget application is a great way to keep track of the current Hebrew date. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it an indispensable tool. I highly recommend this application to anyone who needs to keep track of the Hebrew date.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Hebrew Date Manager + Widget for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Hebrew Date Manager + Widget, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Hebrew Date Manager + Widget to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hebrew Date Manager + Widget and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hebrew Date Manager + Widget. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hebrew Date Manager + Widget.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.