HUD Speedometer & Odometer is a simple, easy-to-use app that provides real-time information about your speed and distance traveled. The app is perfect for anyone who wants to track their progress while running, cycling, or driving. HUD Speedometer & Odometer is a great tool for staying safe and ensuring you’re always aware of your surroundings.
We will help you download the HUD Speedometer & Odometer for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install HUD Speedometer & Odometer on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the HUD Speedometer & Odometer on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the HUD Speedometer & Odometer, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the HUD Speedometer & Odometer, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the HUD Speedometer & Odometer appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the HUD Speedometer & Odometer by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the HUD Speedometer & Odometer on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||HUD Speedometer & Odometer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ehab Reda|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Dec 20, 2021|
|Get it On:|
HUD Speedometer & Odometer Andorid App Summary
Ehab Reda is the developer of the HUD Speedometer & Odometer, and they have the app under the Maps & Navigation of Google Play Store. The latest version of the HUD Speedometer & Odometer from them is 3.3.6 with over 68293 users under the hood. With a 4.0 rating, the HUD Speedometer & Odometer is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the HUD Speedometer & Odometer is Dec 20, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the HUD Speedometer & Odometer on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
HUD Speedometer & Odometer App Overview and Details
The speed is reflected on the windshield of your car without requiring you to look away from your driving viewpoints.
1- GPS Speedometer: Speed in ( km/h, mph, knots & m/sec ).
2- GPS Odometer: start, pause, resume & save UNLIMITED TRIPS.
3- Street names in English or in your local language (not in all cities).
4- Over-Speeding Alarm (not in all cities).
5- Altimeter with uphill/downhill indicators.
6- Compass heading (accurate for lower speeds).
7- GPS heading (more accurate for speeds > 15 km/h or 10 mph).
8- Weather Temperature & Feels like. (C° / F°)
9- Wind Speed & Cloudiness (%).
10- Current Date & Time.
11- Users can fine-tune the Phone GPS by increasing/decreasing speed value up to ±10%
12- NO banner Ads while in HUD mode to enjoy clear night visibility.
13- Main functions does not require data connection, like HUD, Speedometer, Odometer, Altimeter & Compass.
14- Data connection are required only to update: Street name, Speed limit & Weather info.
Ease of use features:
– Choose your favorite high contrast COLORS with a single touch.
– Choose your favorite FONT out of 8 lovely fonts with a single touch.
– Toggle between HUD mode (reflection mode) and normal mode with a single touch.
– Toggle between speed units with a single touch.
– Close the app easily by swiping it down.
– Your favorite preferences are saved automatically.
Intelligent background features:
– Screen brightness auto dims after 45 seconds of being on a speed of Zero and turns back on automatically when the car starts moving again.
– If the app will go to background for any reason, like receiving a call for example, it will stop communicating with the GPS to save your battery life until you bring it back to the front.
– The app will close it self completely after 5 minutes of being on a speed of Zero to give your phone the chance to lock the screen, this is to protect your personal data, your battery life & your screen life.
– The app will access Internet less frequently to get street name if the car did not change its direction significantly (Highway scenario).
Your suggestions, feedback & bug reporting are highly appreciated.
Features of HUD Speedometer & Odometer for PC
will clean up its memory & close all the unnecessary background processes when it’s not in use to save your battery life.
Whats New In this HUD Speedometer & Odometer?
– Bug fixes.
– New Landscape mode.
– Increased sensitivity for Uphill/Downhill indicators.
– Bug fixes.
– Uphill/Downhill indicators.
– GPS Altitude value.
– Compass Calibration.
– New feature which enable users to fine-tune (adjust) the Phone GPS readings by increasing/decreasing speed and distance values up to ±10%
HUD Speedometer & Odometer is a great application that is easy to use and very helpful. It is a great tool to have for anyone who drives, whether you are a beginner or a pro. The application is very accurate and has many features that make it a great choice for anyone who needs a speedometer and odometer.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the HUD Speedometer & Odometer? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This HUD Speedometer & Odometer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HUD Speedometer & Odometer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the HUD Speedometer & Odometer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HUD Speedometer & Odometer.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.