The Joint Emergency Services Interoperability Programme (JESIP) is a UK-wide programme of work that aims to improve the way emergency services work together during major incidents. The programme is led by the Home Office and is delivered in partnership with emergency services and other government departments.
The aim of JESIP is to ensure that emergency services can work together more effectively and efficiently in order to save lives and protect the public. The programme has developed a number of tools and guidance which help emergency services to plan for and respond to major incidents.
JESIP is delivered by a partnership of emergency services and government departments, including the Home Office, Ministry of Defence, Department for Transport, Department for Communities and Local Government, and
This article is all about helping you get to know the JESIP for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||JESIP On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||EBY Design Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
JESIP Andorid App Summary
The JESIP was developed by the popular developer agency named EBY Design Ltd. They have the JESIP in the Business category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 188.8.131.52, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 69554 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With JESIP latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 8, 2022 was the last date the JESIP was updated with new features. If you want to use the JESIP on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the JESIP using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download JESIP For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the JESIP using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the JESIP on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for JESIP here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of JESIP for PC
1. App supports five principles of joint working using the Joint Decision Model
2. Easily create and send METHANE reports via SMS or email
3. Find definitions to common terms using the Glossary
4. View information about tabards worn by on-scene commanders
5. View information about the mobile communications used by the emergency services, including handset instructions and how to change talk groups
6. Access maps with GPS pinpointing of your location, even without a data connection
7. Principles, JDM, Risk, Communications, Tabards and Glossary all work independently and do not rely on a data connection or phone network
JESIP App Overview and Details
The official JESIP App supporting the use of the JESIP Joint Doctrine: the interoperability framework. The App is a useful tool for all levels of staff working in emergency response including within the emergency services and the Category 1 & 2 responders.
• Easily follow the five principles of joint working using the Joint Decision Model
• Complete a METHANE report (or ETHANE for non-major incidents) and send via sms or email
• Find definitions to common terms using the Glossary
• Information on tabards worn by on-scene commanders
• Information about the mobile communications used by the emergency services, including handset instructions and how to change talk groups.
For more details about JESIP and the Joint Doctrine see the website www.jesip.org.uk
GPS and a data connection/mobile network is required to use some aspects of the METHANE reporting tool.
When using a mobile network, the minimum coverage required is:
• A 2G signal to be able to successfully share a METHANE report or checklist via SMS.
• A GPRS or EDGE (2.5G) signal to be able to successfully share a METHANE report or checklist via email
• A GPRS or EDGE (2.5G) signal to be able to successfully use the maps within METHANE. Although the App uses the device’s GPS to pinpoint your location on a map, without a data connection the app cannot load the map graphics.
The strength of the signal will also affect the speed and reliability of these tools.
All other features, such as Principles, JDM, Risk, Communications, Tabards and Glossary (minus link to the online Glossary), work independently and do not rely on a data connection or phone network.
Whats New In this JESIP?
Updates to look and functionality
Fixed an error when Selecting Language
The JESIP application is a very useful tool that can help law enforcement agencies throughout the world. It is a comprehensive application that can help law enforcement agencies manage and coordinate their activities more effectively. The application can also help agencies share information and intelligence more effectively. Overall, the JESIP application is a very useful tool that can help law enforcement agencies improve their coordination and communication.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the JESIP of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This JESIP to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JESIP and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the JESIP. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JESIP.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.