Jet Ball is an intense and fast-paced new sport that is gaining popularity all over the world. It is a combination of lacrosse, soccer, and hockey, and can be played by people of all ages. The objective of the game is to score goals by shooting a ball into the other team’s net. The game is played on a large, flat field, and teams of ten players each use sticks to control the ball and score goals. There is a lot of running and dodging involved, so it is a very physical game. Jet Ball is a lot of fun and is great exercise too!
In this article, we will show you how to download Jet Ball For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Jet Ball technical specifications first.
Jet Ball Andorid App Summary
Codefreeze is the developer of this Jet Ball application. It is listed under the Arcade category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 788126+ users of this app. The Jet Ball app rating is currently 11.9.7.
It was last updated on Jul 4, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Jet Ball for PC
-Superb graphics and visuals
-145 dynamic handcrafted levels
-Over 30 Power-ups and Power-downs
-4 ball speed levels: Slow, Normal, Fast, and Extreme
-Really fast paced and extremely addictive gameplay
-Rectangle and round bricks
-Exploding bombs and plasma stars
-Bumpers and teleports
-Online leaderboards, achievements, and cloud save
-Over 30 achievements to unlock
|App Name:||Jet Ball On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 4, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Jet Ball For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Jet Ball on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Jet Ball on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theJet Ball in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Jet Ball on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Jet Ball running on your computer.
Jet Ball App Overview and Details
Jet Ball is a powerful arkanoid game packed with stunning visuals, tons of dynamic levels and lots of fresh ideas. Probably the most challenging brick breaker in the store. Join over 7 millions of players around the world!
● superb graphics and visuals
● 145 dynamic handcrafted levels
● over 30 power-ups and power-downs
● 4 ball speed levels: Slow, Normal, Fast and Extreme
● really fast paced and extremely addictive gameplay
● rectangle and round bricks, exploding bombs and plasma stars, bumpers and teleports
● online leaderboards, achievements, cloud save
● over 30 of achievements to unlock
Whats New In this Jet Ball?
The Jet Ball application is an excellent way to improve your hand-eye coordination. It is also a fun way to spend some time with friends. I highly recommend this application.
This concludes our article on Jet Ball Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Jet Ball for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Jet Ball to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jet Ball and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jet Ball. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jet Ball.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.