A jet engine is a type of reaction engine that propels a jet aircraft forwards by burning fuel with air drawn in from the atmosphere. In contrast to a piston engine, the jet engine relies solely on the forward motion of the aircraft to compress the incoming air.
A jet engine extracts energy from the jet stream to power the aircraft. The engine is designed to produce a high-velocity jet of air, which is then directed along the aircraft’s wings to provide lift and thrust. The engine is also responsible for supplying the aircraft with electrical power.
The basic components of a jet engine are the compressor, combustion chamber, turbine, and nozzle. The compressor draws in air and forces it through the combustion chamber, where it is
Installing and using the Jet Engine Performance for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Jet Engine Performance Andorid App Summary
Ilimi Studios has developed the Jet Engine Performance application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Education category on Play Store. Jet Engine Performance has over 3538 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of Jet Engine Performance is currently 1.0.
The latest upstate time of the Jet Engine Performance is Dec 22, 2015, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Jet Engine Performance on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Jet Engine Performance App Overview and Details
An educational resource designed for jet propulsion studies. Inputs are submitted to the app which relays back output after calculations. Three engines are featured, simple turbojet, separate flow turbo fan and mixing turbo fan. After burner may be configured ON-OFF, type of efficiency may be polytropic or isentropic. the nozzle may be chosen as convergent, convergent divergent or perfect expansion.
The Project was supervised by Dr Raed Kafafy.
Features of Jet Engine Performance for PC
1. The app is designed for jet propulsion studies.
2. Inputs are submitted to the app for calculations.
3. The app has three engines featured- a simple turbojet, a separate flow turbo fan and a mixing turbo fan.
4. The app has an after burner that can be configured to be ON or OFF.
5. The app has two types of efficiency- polytropic and isentropic.
6. The app has a nozzle that can be chosen as convergent, convergent divergent or perfect expansion.
7. The app was supervised by Dr Raed Kafafy.
|App Name:||Jet Engine Performance On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ilimi Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 22, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Jet Engine Performance On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Jet Engine Performance on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Jet Engine Performance. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Jet Engine Performance, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Jet Engine Performance?
Jet engines are a vital part of modern aviation. They provide the thrust needed to propel an airplane forward. In this application, we have looked at the performance of jet engines under different conditions. We have found that the thrust of a jet engine varies with the airspeed of the airplane and the altitude of the engine. We have also seen that the engine performance is affected by the temperature and pressure of the air.
Did the guide help you download and install the Jet Engine Performance for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Jet Engine Performance, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Jet Engine Performance to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jet Engine Performance and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jet Engine Performance. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jet Engine Performance.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.