JetAudio is a music player app with HD audio playback and tons of features. You can create and manage your own playlists, listen to radio stations, and more. Plus, there are a variety of sound effects and filters you can apply to your music.
The latest jetAudio HD Music Player Plus for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
jetAudio HD Music Player Plus Andorid App Summary
Team Jet has developed the jetAudio HD Music Player Plus for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, jetAudio HD Music Player Plus has got over 296066+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 11.1.1
The latest update of jetAudio HD Music Player Plus is Jun 1, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
jetAudio HD Music Player Plus App Overview and Details
jetAudio is the highest rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.COM and now you can listen to same high-quality sound on your Android phone using jetAudio.
*** You can try FREE jetAudio Basic before you buy Plus version ***
— Sound Effects & Visualization plugins —
* AM3D Audio Enhancer (http://www.am3d.com)
* Bongiovi DPS (http://www.bongioviacoustics.com)
(Sound effect and Visualization plugins will be sold separately through in-app purchase.)
It plays almost any type of digital music files you have (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx, .opus, .wma* and more) and, it provides a very high quality sound with various effects and enhancements such as Wide, Reverb, X-Bass.
It comes with 32 equalizer presets that will provide a wide array of listening experience.
For those who would like to customize their own sound experience, it also allows 10/20 bands graphic equalizer and other advanced playback functions including playback speed control, crossfading, AGC and much more.
It can stream music from shared folders on local home network or WebDAV servers. It works with shared folders from Windows, USB drive attached to router, Network drives (NAS) or WebDAV servers.
It also can stream music files in the cloud such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive.
Free Basic version provides same features with Plus version except advertisements and some features.
To enjoy full features of jetAudio, please purchase Plus version.
— Features for Plus version only —
* 20-bands graphic equalizer
* Tag Editor (MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A)
* Display lyrics in tag (Unsynchronized lyrics)
* 3 lock screens
* Pitch shifter
* Precise playback speed control (50% ~ 200%)
* Light Gray/White theme for browser (Plus only)
* Grid mode for Artist/Song/Folder/Genre browser
* Adjust FF/REW interval
* Expanded notification bar (for JB)
* MIDI playback (using jetAudio WaveTable MIDI synthesizer engine)
— Features for Basic/Plus version —
* Play music via Wi-Fi from shared folders on local home network
* Can choose between 3 List modes or 10 Grid modes for layout style
(In Basic version, layout style can be chosen in Album browser only)
* 14 app widgets : 4×1 (#2), 4×2 (#3), 4×3 (#3), 4×4 (#3), 3×3, 2×2, 2×3
* Find on YouTube
* Last.fm (requires official Last.fm app)
* X-Wide, Reverb, X-Bass sound effects
* AGC (automatic gain control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks
* Speed control from 50% to 200% (pitch adjusted)
* Crossfading, Gap-less playback
* Repeat A<->B
* Browser and play music by artists, albums, songs, playlists, genres and folders
* Balance/Volume control
* Sleep timer up to 24 hours
* Flick up to post what you’re listening to on Twitter
* Flick down to show Now Playing
* Flick left/right to play next/previous
* Lock screens
* Bluetooth headphone button control
* Send track information via Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3
* Multi-select function (Delete/Add to playlist)
* Keep screen on, Lock orientation options
* Shake to play next/previous track
* Supporting formats:
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (module formats S3M, IT), SPX, OPUS, AIFF
(WMA may not be supported on some devices. Please check your device specification for WMA support)
(If you want to localize jetAudio for your language, please contact email@example.com for more information)
Features of jetAudio HD Music Player Plus for PC
– Play almost any type of digital music files
– Provides a very high quality sound with various effects and enhancements
– Comes with 32 equalizer presets
– Allows 10/20 bands graphic equalizer
– Advanced playback functions including playback speed control, crossfading, AGC and much more
– Can stream music from shared folders on local home network or WebDAV servers
– Can stream music files in the cloud such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive
– Free Basic version provides same features with Plus version except advertisements and some features
– To enjoy full features of jetAudio, please purchase Plus version.
Install “jetAudio HD Music Player Plus” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the jetAudio HD Music Player Plus on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the jetAudio HD Music Player Plus app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install jetAudio HD Music Player Plus.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||jetAudio HD Music Player Plus On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Team Jet|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jun 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this jetAudio HD Music Player Plus?
– Bug fixes
Overall, the JetAudio HD Music Player Plus app is a great option for anyone looking for a quality music playback experience. The app is easy to use and has a wealth of features that allow users to customize their music listening experience. Additionally, the app offers a great selection of built-in codecs, which ensures that users will be able to play back most types of audio files.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the jetAudio HD Music Player Plus for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This jetAudio HD Music Player Plus to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for jetAudio HD Music Player Plus and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the jetAudio HD Music Player Plus. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the jetAudio HD Music Player Plus.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.