JezzBall is a minimalist game where the player has to fill up a certain percentage of the playing field in order to progress to the next level. The game is played by bouncing a ball off of a paddle at the bottom of the screen and trapping it against the walls to prevent it from falling out. JezzBall is one of the earliest games to feature the use of physics to control the ball’s movement.
The latest JezzBall: Fill and Bounce for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
JezzBall: Fill and Bounce Andorid App Summary
MillenialSoftware Apps&Games has developed the JezzBall: Fill and Bounce for Android. You can find it under the Arcade category on Play Store. Since its inception, JezzBall: Fill and Bounce has got over 2141+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.2 rating and the latest version of it is 1.9
The latest update of JezzBall: Fill and Bounce is Jul 10, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
JezzBall: Fill and Bounce App Overview and Details
The player must fill in parts of a rectangular space by dividing it with horizontal or vertical lines. While drawing each line, the bars should not be touched with the bouncing of the balls. The objective of each level is to clear 75% of the field.
Each Level will be more Balls. Each Level is more complex. And the best, the Levels are Infinite !!!
To unlock a level you have to win the previous level. The levels are unlocked separately for robot mode and for single player mode.
– Easy to play
– Infinite levels
– You play alone or with robots.
– Table of best scores
Guaranteed Fun for the whole Family.
Features of JezzBall: Fill and Bounce for PC
– Levels are unlocked separately for robot mode and for single player mode
– Play with robots or alone
– Levels are infinite
– Clear 75% of the field to unlock the next level
Install “JezzBall: Fill and Bounce” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing JezzBall: Fill and Bounce on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install JezzBall: Fill and Bounce on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type JezzBall: Fill and Bounce and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the JezzBall: Fill and Bounce as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||JezzBall: Fill and Bounce On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MillenialSoftware Apps&Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this JezzBall: Fill and Bounce?
– Interface Enhancements
JezzBall is an addicting and challenging game to keep you entertained for hours on end. The object of the game is to fill up the screen with bouncing balls without letting them touch the ground. With 100 levels of increasing difficulty, there is always a new challenge to face. The graphics and sound effects are simple but effective, and you can even compete with your friends for the top spot on the leaderboard. JezzBall is a must-have app for any mobile gamer.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the JezzBall: Fill and Bounce for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This JezzBall: Fill and Bounce to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JezzBall: Fill and Bounce and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the JezzBall: Fill and Bounce. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JezzBall: Fill and Bounce.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.